UP the DUFF!

Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of
Default Re: UP the DUFF!

Congrats! Kids can't be all bad (I've had 3! :scared: ) Enjoy the guilt-free chocolate (and getting people to rush to buy you Ben&Jerrys or the equivalent at 2am, even if it means a 2 hours drive there and back

Originally Posted by Pollster

Due in April

I think I am going to have to revise some of my anti-child beliefs!

No, in all seriousness we are both very happy about the whole thing and that we will soon have a little Kiwi all of our own!
Old Oct 19th 2004, 4:06 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UP the DUFF!

CONGRATS Pollster and Mr Pollster!
Wondered how you were doing over there......now put the vodka away and bring on the chocolate!
And dont believe the horror stories.....my recently aquired puppy is more trouble than Millie ever was, it'll be a breeze!
Michaela