Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Unopened Post - Anyone Still Waiting Having Sent In Additional Info And Police Check

Unopened Post - Anyone Still Waiting Having Sent In Additional Info And Police Check

Old May 15th 2002, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

britbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Unopened Post - Anyone Still Waiting Having Sent In Additional Info And Police Check

Hi all
We were contacted by the AHC in early April to submit new police checks and more info to support application.
I can see from this site that they are now processing May/June front loaders. And that there are alot of people that have been requested to send new police checks.
What I'd like to know is when are they going to be retracing their steps with the people that have been asked to submit new stuff?
Will they clear all the front loaders up to Oct 31st 01 or will they stop at an earlier point and go back to the startr?(if you catch my drift?)
I was given the impression by the nice lady I spoke to at the AHC, that they will clear the UNOPENED post in the next couple of weeks. This wait is agony!!
My agent does not seem to be too pro-active and I seem to be getting a non response from them.
Am I right to start to be alittle more insistant or should I just bite my lip and wait (although I know what my agent would say)
Ok for them to say when they're not in limbo land!
Sorry have had my moan now and will go home
Bye
Britbird.
Old May 17th 2002, 3:20 pm
Derik Houghton

Default Re: Unopened Post - Anyone Still Waiting Having Sent In Additional Info And Police Check

hi britbird we are in exactly the same boat applied Nov 2000 we were asked for new PC
in April got them back in 4 weeks sent them to London the same day and still haven't
heard anything. we know that the application is ok and the medicals were sent to oz
and came back ok, so all they have to do is open the letter. how long do they leave
them in the in tray for it must be a very big in tray!!! you would think they would
have someone opening the mail every day keep in touch Kath and Andy "britbird"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all We were contacted by the AHC in early April to submit new police checks and
    > more info to support application. I can see from this site that they are now
    > processing May/June front loaders. And that there are alot of people that have been
    > requested to send new police checks. What I'd like to know is when are they going
    > to be retracing their steps with the people that have been asked to submit new
    > stuff? Will they clear all the front loaders up to Oct 31st 01 or will they stop at
    > an earlier point and go back to the startr?(if you catch my drift?) I was given the
    > impression by the nice lady I spoke to at the AHC, that they will clear the
    > UNOPENED post in the next couple of weeks. This wait is agony!! My agent does not
    > seem to be too pro-active and I seem to be getting a non response from them. Am I
    > right to start to be alittle more insistant or should I just bite my lip and wait
    > (although I know what my agent would say) Ok for them to say when they're not in
    > limbo land! Sorry have had my moan now and will go home Bye Britbird.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com