Reload this Page >

Unease in my gut

Unease in my gut

Old Jan 20th 2003, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Unease in my gut

Originally posted by pickletheplacid

Anyone no why it takes 50 weeks, I don't no if I can stay in this country that long anymore.
I'm personally glad it takes 50 + weeks of processing. As frustrating as it can be, the upside is that Australia is checking every detail of potential migrants into there country. As you well know, the UK is currently letting in anyone and everyone without even checking their backgrouds. An estimated 200 terrorists are now living in London - no doubt housed & fed by us, the tax payer.

all good things come to those who wait..............
Shikse
Old Jan 20th 2003, 9:09 pm

Herman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Shikse
I'm personally glad it takes 50 + weeks of processing. As frustrating as it can be, the upside is that Australia is checking every detail of potential migrants into there country. As you well know, the UK is currently letting in anyone and everyone without even checking their backgrouds. An estimated 200 terrorists are now living in London - no doubt housed & fed by us, the tax payer.

Shikse
Utter utter drivel. Its harder to get into the UK than Australia. We are going through the UK visa process for my Czech wife, having previously gone through it for Australia and the UK system is much more rigorous.
I think you've been reading the Daily Mail too much.
Old Jan 20th 2003, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Herman
Utter utter drivel. Its harder to get into the UK than Australia. We are going through the UK visa process for my Czech wife, having previously gone through it for Australia and the UK system is much more rigorous.
I think you've been reading the Daily Mail too much.

Exactly, people like your Czech wife, who probably has alot to offer our country in the way of skills, contributing to our tax system, filling a skills gap, etc, etc, is finding the proper process of migrating to the UK difficult. This, I agree is frustrating and ridiculous. On the flipside, 1500 illegals are melting into Britain every week, offering nothing to the UK, getting priority council flats and general draining our already overstretched system. Even Mr Blunkett admits the situation is out of control. All newspapers (besides the Guardian) have run similar stories.

This country has gone mad!
:scared:
Old Jan 20th 2003, 10:16 pm
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

before you read this i would like to say that i am no means racist or against anyone entering the uk for legitimate purposes. but the following is a cutting from todays paper and it just gave me another reason for wanting to leave this sinking ship called.....HMS U.K

EVERY week 1,500 illegal immigrants swarm into Britain falsely claiming benefits at the expense of hard working taxpayers.

They take advantage of a system that FAILS to stop fraudulent claimants getting in — then FAILS to eject them once they are here
Britain is held up to ridicule because it takes the MOST asylum seekers of any European nation and gives the most GENEROUS HANDOUTS
There is no room for hate or bigotry — only simple common sense. Take a look at the facts below, then print and sign our petition:

Asylum in Britain is now a Trojan Horse for terrorism.
Hero cop DC Stephen Oake died last week — allegedly stabbed by an Algerian terrorist who settled in Manchester as an illegal immigrant.
It is feared there are 200 Algerian terrorists living illegally in the UK.

We even accept Taliban soldiers who fought against us in Afghanistan.
It was disclosed on Saturday that a 32-year-old fighter got asylum last May. His lawyers, funded by legal aid, claimed he would be persecuted by the new government in Kabul.

Britain accepted 1,000 Iraqis and up to 200 Afghans on the closure of Sangatte refugee camp in northern France. It is estimated 110,000 Iraqi refugees will head for Britain if war breaks out with Saddam Hussein.

In the first half of 2002, 150 Jamaicans bunked each month. In an effort to combat illegal immigration and the smuggling of drugs and guns from the Caribbean, the Government this month required Jamaican citizens to have visas.

Only ten per cent of asylum applicants are judged to have a genuine claim for refugee status. Most are economic migrants.

Britain is an illegal asylum seeker’s paradise. Last year there were 92,000 asylum applications — far exceeding those made to the US and other European countries.

The UK is more crowded with refugees than any other European country — twice that of Germany and four times that of France. Every six months Britain, with its lax asylum laws, lets in enough applicants to fill a town the size of Cambridge.

Only one in ten asylum applicants who are turned down are actually sent home.

Every day thousands of refugees claim free treatment on the NHS without being entitled to it.

In Derby £500,000 is to be spent on refurbishing a GP’s practice to treat asylum seekers after the centre was closed to local residents.

In the next ten years we are expecting 2.5million refugees.

The Government plans to fork out millions of taxpayers’ money buying luxury hotels and manor estates to house asylum seekers.
They have employed companies to buy the stunning countryside retreats in a bid to bypass local authority and residents’ objections.

One of the planned asylum centres is the three-star Coniston Hotel in Sittingbourne, Kent, where a double room costs £55. Asylum seekers will stay there for free.

The British Medical Association has warned the health of the nation is at risk from asylum seekers.
HIV cases have increased by 25 per cent in the past year and the total of new cases is expected to reach 5,500 this year — more than twice the 1997 level.

A total of 130 new schools will have to be built in London to cope with the families of 700,000 asylum seekers expected to flood the capital in the next ten years.

As if Britain was not soft enough already, the National Lottery also supports refugees and asylum seekers.
Last year the Lottery’s Community Fund poured £18million into organisations working with this group compared with just £10million for hospices and £14million to organisations for the deaf, blind and people with learning difficulties.

They gave £723,000 to a political group working for illegal immigrants against the Government — the National Coalition Of Anti-Deportation Campaign.

Our asylum process is hopelessly inefficient. The average application takes six months to process, during which time many applicants disappear into the black market working as cab drivers or cleaners on stolen or false papers.

Two of the six men arrested in London over the plot to assassinate a public figure using ricin were asylum seekers living free at the taxpayers’ expense.
Britain took them in after they claimed they were being persecuted in Algeria and Ethiopia.

The rest of Europe has seen a dramatic drop in asylum applications after a fierce crackdown.

Holland has halved the number of applicants to 22,000 a year with a 48-hour system for getting rid of illegal immigrants, while Belgium has gone from 42,500 applicants two years ago to 19,000 in the past 12 months.

Denmark has also slashed numbers and France has opted out of Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights — the right not to be sent to a country where they might suffer inhuman or degrading treatment — making it harder for lawyers to stop illegal immigrants being sent home.

And Germany has reinforced its borders so would-be asylum seekers — 100,000 last year — are turned back.

But the message Britain gives refugees is that our doors are wide open. We’re a soft touch and they know it!
Old Jan 20th 2003, 10:39 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tipper
pb dont go giving to much info out because you wont take long to track down because im coming to perth so we will see if my size 12 fit into your losse mouth.
pc worker couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag type.
cant cut it in auss big time loser.

tip.

Still talking like an ex serviceman who cannot make it civvy street , never had a fight that I've come second but that kind of talk is for the school yard.
If you get a PR going round punching lights out will see you returning on the next plane they take a dim view of breaking the law while on a PR.
With people like yourtself walking the streets of Perth thank god I am leaving , enough mental cases here now.

Old Jan 20th 2003, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pb hunting round padbury ?

one arsehole left when youve gone.
Old Jan 20th 2003, 10:50 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by denhim
before you read this i would like to say that i am no means racist or against anyone entering the uk for legitimate purposes. but the following is a cutting from todays paper and it just gave me another reason for wanting to leave this sinking ship called.....HMS U.

But the message Britain gives refugees is that our doors are wide open. We’re a soft touch and they know it!

Australia is a country that is being build on immigration of all kinds , not just the dreamers from the UK , up to now 170 countries get entry to Australia the biggest numbers at the moment are from Asian but I am seeing a lot more from the middle east and lots from Eastern Europe.
A poster on this site told how he could not get excepted to live in the UK but Australia was willing to let him in.
The papers in the UK love to go over the top , is it the asylum seekers in the UK driving up house prices?

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jan 21st 2003 at 1:02 am.
Old Jan 20th 2003, 10:54 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Shikse

Shikse
Like no Australians have been fighting on the terrorists side get real , the biggest muslim country in the world is a short boat ride from Australia remember Bali?

THE Pakistani government claims to have convincing evidence to charge Melbourne terror suspect Jack Thomas.

"There is more than credible evidence to that effect," Pakistani Interior Minister Makhdoom Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat told ABC radio today.

"Certainly we would charge him under Pakistan law if the investigation would reveal that his activities had been not as per his status of visa, his status which is in Pakistan as a tourist.

"And furthermore, I've already mentioned that he had very close association with elements within al-Qaeda."

Mr Thomas, a former Melbourne taxi driver, was arrested in Karachi earlier this month on suspicion of having trained with the terrorist network.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jan 21st 2003 at 1:33 am.
Old Jan 20th 2003, 10:55 pm
Banned

Default Re: pb hunting round padbury ?

Originally posted by tipper
one arsehole left when youve gone.
To be replaced by a failed squadie?

Old Jan 20th 2003, 11:09 pm

Herman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud of

Originally posted by denhim
before you read this i would like to say that i am no means racist or against anyone entering the uk for legitimate purposes. but the following is a cutting from todays paper and it just gave me another reason for wanting to leave this sinking ship called.....HMS U.K

EVERY week 1,500 illegal immigrants swarm into Britain falsely claiming benefits at the expense of hard working taxpayers.

They take advantage of a system that FAILS to stop fraudulent claimants getting in — then FAILS to eject them once they are here
Britain is held up to ridicule because it takes the MOST asylum seekers of any European nation and gives the most GENEROUS HANDOUTS
There is no room for hate or bigotry — only simple common sense. Take a look at the facts below, then print and sign our petition:

Asylum in Britain is now a Trojan Horse for terrorism.
Hero cop DC Stephen Oake died last week — allegedly stabbed by an Algerian terrorist who settled in Manchester as an illegal immigrant.
It is feared there are 200 Algerian terrorists living illegally in the UK.

We even accept Taliban soldiers who fought against us in Afghanistan.
It was disclosed on Saturday that a 32-year-old fighter got asylum last May. His lawyers, funded by legal aid, claimed he would be persecuted by the new government in Kabul.

Britain accepted 1,000 Iraqis and up to 200 Afghans on the closure of Sangatte refugee camp in northern France. It is estimated 110,000 Iraqi refugees will head for Britain if war breaks out with Saddam Hussein.

In the first half of 2002, 150 Jamaicans bunked each month. In an effort to combat illegal immigration and the smuggling of drugs and guns from the Caribbean, the Government this month required Jamaican citizens to have visas.

Only ten per cent of asylum applicants are judged to have a genuine claim for refugee status. Most are economic migrants.

Britain is an illegal asylum seeker’s paradise. Last year there were 92,000 asylum applications — far exceeding those made to the US and other European countries.

The UK is more crowded with refugees than any other European country — twice that of Germany and four times that of France. Every six months Britain, with its lax asylum laws, lets in enough applicants to fill a town the size of Cambridge.

Only one in ten asylum applicants who are turned down are actually sent home.

Every day thousands of refugees claim free treatment on the NHS without being entitled to it.

In Derby £500,000 is to be spent on refurbishing a GP’s practice to treat asylum seekers after the centre was closed to local residents.

In the next ten years we are expecting 2.5million refugees.

The Government plans to fork out millions of taxpayers’ money buying luxury hotels and manor estates to house asylum seekers.
They have employed companies to buy the stunning countryside retreats in a bid to bypass local authority and residents’ objections.

One of the planned asylum centres is the three-star Coniston Hotel in Sittingbourne, Kent, where a double room costs £55. Asylum seekers will stay there for free.

The British Medical Association has warned the health of the nation is at risk from asylum seekers.
HIV cases have increased by 25 per cent in the past year and the total of new cases is expected to reach 5,500 this year — more than twice the 1997 level.

A total of 130 new schools will have to be built in London to cope with the families of 700,000 asylum seekers expected to flood the capital in the next ten years.

As if Britain was not soft enough already, the National Lottery also supports refugees and asylum seekers.
Last year the Lottery’s Community Fund poured £18million into organisations working with this group compared with just £10million for hospices and £14million to organisations for the deaf, blind and people with learning difficulties.

They gave £723,000 to a political group working for illegal immigrants against the Government — the National Coalition Of Anti-Deportation Campaign.

Our asylum process is hopelessly inefficient. The average application takes six months to process, during which time many applicants disappear into the black market working as cab drivers or cleaners on stolen or false papers.

Two of the six men arrested in London over the plot to assassinate a public figure using ricin were asylum seekers living free at the taxpayers’ expense.
Britain took them in after they claimed they were being persecuted in Algeria and Ethiopia.

The rest of Europe has seen a dramatic drop in asylum applications after a fierce crackdown.

Holland has halved the number of applicants to 22,000 a year with a 48-hour system for getting rid of illegal immigrants, while Belgium has gone from 42,500 applicants two years ago to 19,000 in the past 12 months.

Denmark has also slashed numbers and France has opted out of Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights — the right not to be sent to a country where they might suffer inhuman or degrading treatment — making it harder for lawyers to stop illegal immigrants being sent home.

And Germany has reinforced its borders so would-be asylum seekers — 100,000 last year — are turned back.

Where did you get this from? A newspaper perhaps? How about a few of other statistics from 5 minutes of scanning immigration websites:

There were less asylum seeker applications in Britain in 2001 than 2000.

78% of asylum applications received in Britain in 2001 were rejected.

In a 2001 World Refugee survey it was revealed that the UK has 88,000 refugees, Germany has 180,000, America has 481,000 and Pakistan has 2 million.

Sweden allows 40% of its asylum seekers to stay on humanitarian grounds, a far higher percentage than Britain.

Britain is seen as a country that is ramping up its rejection of asylum seekers and now rejects and removes a higher percentage of those applying than most other countries.
Old Jan 21st 2003, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

pickletheplacid is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by denhim

What seems to amaze me in all of this is the fact that the Government (President Blair) has only woken up to the fact that illegal immigrants do cause a terrorist threat.
Has the government had there heads in the sand for the last 2 years (or should I say so far up Bush's back side), what exactly have the current government contributed too since they've been in power.

I wonder when Blair will also realise that illegal immigrants have a direct impact on the UK, drug/ street crime, prostitution (the bad kind), forgery, etc.

They really have no clue.
For God's sake Blair sort yourself out, you're a bloody mess.
Prescott!!!! what planet are you from????
And Blunkett do you really think your cut out for the job.

Joe
Old Jan 21st 2003, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Herman
Where did you get this from? A newspaper perhaps? How about a few of other statistics from 5 minutes of scanning immigration websites:

There were less asylum seeker applications in Britain in 2001 than 2000.
This may be true but I think you will find 2002 could be different. What about the illegals who don't even bother to apply?
78% of asylum applications received in Britain in 2001 were rejected.
That's because they were probably not genuine in the first place, just economic migrants. Yes, but are they forcibly sent back to their last port of entry? No, they just re apply or dissapear working as cab drivers and cleaners.
In a 2001 World Refugee survey it was revealed that the UK has 88,000 refugees, Germany has 180,000, America has 481,000 and Pakistan has 2 million.
The UK doesn't include 'dependents' on their official list. So a asylum seeker with a wife, two kids and a brother and sister will only count as one. Germany 180,000?? From the World Refugee Survey 2001 they say 116,000. Anyway, after being rejected in Germay (see below) they will make their way over to the UK - The land of milk and honey, free handouts to anyone.

http://www.refugees.org/WRS2002.cfm#statistics

"According to the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), asylum applications from most ethnic Albanians from Kosovo have been routinely rejected by the German Federal Office for the Recognition of Foreign Refugees (Bundesamt). "

Pakistan is a totally different case - The Taliban took over Afghanistan, so many of the refugees fled to the nearest country of safety - Pakistan. They are all genuine asylum cases and will no doubt have or will return to Afghanistan.
Sweden allows 40% of its asylum seekers to stay on humanitarian grounds, a far higher percentage than Britain.
40% of what? 40% of say 52,000 is not alot. Those kind of numbers will probably have no economic impact on Sweden and it's resources and Sweden will look like they are doing their 'bit'
Britain is seen as a country that is ramping up its rejection of asylum seekers and now rejects and removes a higher percentage of those applying than most other countries.
That's because they are not genuine, they've come to land of plenty. The UK welcomes ALL GENUINE asylum seekers.

Shikse
Old Jan 21st 2003, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Like no Australians have been fighting on the terrorists side get real , the biggest muslim country in the world is a short boat ride from Australia remember Bali?
Muslims aren't the problem - it's the terrorists!
Old Jan 21st 2003, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default as above

muslims need to sort their own back yard out ie root out the bad ones and do something about it them selfs. for a change.

and to PB army squaddie 1 Argentina 0
PB 0 australia 1.
Old Jan 21st 2003, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Denhim

You forgot to mention the dear old OAP, war widow, who was told by her lifetime GP that she would have to find another doctor to make way for Asylum seekers.

God our country sucks, bring on Oz!!!
Shikse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.