Unbelievable

Old Jul 14th 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default Unbelievable

Now I've lived all my 36 year life in Streatham. A suburb of South London that is known as a crime black-spot and that people tend to avoid where possible. In that time I've never been the victim of crime.

I've been in Perth for 3 or so months and yesterday we discovered that someone has been stealing clothes from our washing line.

Clothing from our bloody washing line for gods sake.

I would laugh, but for the fact that my wife has had some Agent Provocoteur underwear stolen that I got her for an anniversary and she is very upset.

I'm fuming right now, I really am. Not so much for the fact that clothes have been taken, but the fact that someone has come into our property. It really leaves an uneasy feeling, knowing that someone was there, and may have even tried to get into the house.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of
Default Re: Unbelievable

Yeah this used to happen to us years ago in oz...

It could be one of two things.

1. some perve who has a fixation with ladies undies and collects them.

2. Some scumbag who just nicks clothes and undies because they want them and cant afford to buy them/

You soon learn not to put your good stuff on the line when you are going out... and just put them out when you are in the house.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 11:44 pm
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

I'm more concerned that you had Agent Provocateur underwear on the washing line! I drip dry mine over the bath..... erm, hang on did I say that out loud. I mean my wifes of course
Old Jul 14th 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Now I've lived all my 36 year life in Streatham. A suburb of South London that is known as a crime black-spot and that people tend to avoid where possible. In that time I've never been the victim of crime.

I've been in Perth for 3 or so months and yesterday we discovered that someone has been stealing clothes from our washing line.

I would laugh, but for the fact that my wife has had some Agent Provocoteur underwear stolen that I got her for an anniversary and she is very upset.

I'm fuming right now, I really am. Not so much for the fact that clothes have been taken, but the fact that someone has come into our property. It really leaves an uneasy feeling, knowing that someone was there, and may have even tried to get into the house.
Ah the old pegging issue raises it's ugly head in Australia. Can be very unsettling only crumb of comfort is at least they never entered your home to take said items.
Crime is everywhere, shame that the old chopping off of hands isn't allowed as would stop it over night (harsh but true).
I can fully understand how you feel but may have been some silly prank or a sign that your clothing is desirable which I suppose is a compliment!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 11:49 pm
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously though... put out something nice and cover it in itching power. That will sort the buggers out.

If that fails dry the item thoroughly and sprinkle a little Zirconium Power on it (might explode if damp, so make sure it's dry). Once their 3rd degree chemical burns are dealt with I doubt they will be back in a hurry.

Thieving bastards
Old Jul 14th 2008, 11:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Wookie

I heard a radio interview about exactly that; underwear being stolen from washing lines. Particularly common over here apparently.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

SpookyET is a name known to allSpookyET is a name known to allSpookyET is a name known to allSpookyET is a name known to allSpookyET is a name known to allSpookyET is a name known to allSpookyET is a name known to allSpookyET is a name known to allSpookyET is a name known to allSpookyET is a name known to allSpookyET is a name known to all

Hmm. I wonder why!

Last edited by SpookyET; Jul 15th 2008 at 1:19 am.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

I have never hung underwear on the washing line (well I do hubbie's) as my Mum had some pinched before I was even born (in the UK). I HATE underwear shopping and would not appreciate being forced into it by some dirty bugger.