Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK Rugby League - Channel 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK Rugby League - Channel 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 7th 2009, 8:05 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Rugby League - Channel 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the english super league has been moved from Foxtel to Channel 9.

What angers me even more is that games are only shown @ 1.30 am in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...why bother buying the effin rights then ?????

Complete dimwits here...

Old Feb 7th 2009, 8:48 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Rugby League - Channel 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's channel 9 for you. And 7 and 10 ..... Just cos you bought the rights (and stopped Foxtel from broadcasting it properly) doesn't mean you are going to use them.
Old Feb 7th 2009, 11:28 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
That's channel 9 for you. And 7 and 10 ..... Just cos you bought the rights (and stopped Foxtel from broadcasting it properly) doesn't mean you are going to use them.
Gonna have to buy a recoder now (non foxtel)

Arse
Old Feb 7th 2009, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice

Originally Posted by mindblower
I can't believe the english super league has been moved from Foxtel to Channel 9.

What angers me even more is that games are only shown @ 1.30 am in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...why bother buying the effin rights then ?????

Complete dimwits here...

we will be taping game also ... thought it would be on Foxtel in the morning at least but no! that would be too easy