Reload this Page >

UK NOVA - Who do i use now??

UK NOVA - Who do i use now??

Old Nov 23rd 2012, 11:15 am
Just Joined

The Wella Fella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK NOVA - Who do i use now??

Guys

UK Nova has gone, it was a great site for getting some decent TV out here, where do i go to now for the UK telly uploads???
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 12:55 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK NOVA - Who do i use now??

www.thebox.bz
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 11:59 pm
Living on the Gold Coast

Spellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to beholdSpellbound is a splendid one to behold

www.tvchaosuk.com and www.thebox.bz

I miss UK Nova!
Old Nov 24th 2012, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Is expat shield still working? Then you can use the UK players. Wonder how long it will be before they catch thebox and theempire as well.
Old Nov 24th 2012, 9:45 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spellbound
www.tvchaosuk.com and www.thebox.bz

I miss UK Nova!
us too we also use thebox
Old Nov 24th 2012, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

The Wella Fella is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Guys
Old Nov 25th 2012, 8:06 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I'm using iPlayer a lot more also the ITV web site.

Other stuff I get from isohunt.com
Old Nov 25th 2012, 9:57 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on how you want to watch and what your download capacity is.
Various download sites can provide UK TV programme downloads. I use Piratebay.com and have already seen the whole off Downton Abby Series 3 and the DCI Banks series.
Old Nov 25th 2012, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

James516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
I don't like them - the people at TVChaos are much nicer and offer a better deal for newbies to stop you plunging into negative ratio immediately.
Old Nov 25th 2012, 10:48 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by James516
I don't like them - the people at TVChaos are much nicer and offer a better deal for newbies to stop you plunging into negative ratio immediately.
Just upload as much as you download and all is good. I have never had an issue and have been a member for 6 years.
Old Nov 26th 2012, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

James516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
Just upload as much as you download and all is good. I have never had an issue and have been a member for 6 years.
But it's very hard to do that as a new member. Let's say you download a few episodes of soaps and perhaps an ep or two of a miniseries, and they're all a few weeks old. You have 1-2 GB of download, and no-one else is leeching so you get almost no upload. Bam, TheBox put you in ratio watch and you're stuffed.

TVChaos give you 2Gb upload credit as a newbie to avoid this problem. You can get some shows as a newbie, and not have to panic immediately. the other great thing about TVChaos is that they say you have to reseed to 1:1 or for 48 hours, which is great again for stuff you download that no-one else wants to leech - just keep reseeding for 48hrs, doesn't matter if your ratio doesn't get better on that torrent. The last thing is that TVChaos give you points for being a good user, which you can cash in to fix ratio, remove warnings, 'buy' more upload credit etc. All very user friendly.
Old Nov 26th 2012, 12:27 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddyo
Depends on how you want to watch and what your download capacity is.
Various download sites can provide UK TV programme downloads. I use Piratebay.com and have already seen the whole off Downton Abby Series 3 and the DCI Banks series.

I use The Pirate Bay and Isohunt too - Though the latter much less now, as there have been far too many zipped premium packages of late, but the pirates are excellent - no membership or tracking required, just torrent when you want to...

S
Old Nov 26th 2012, 12:29 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by James516
But it's very hard to do that as a new member. Let's say you download a few episodes of soaps and perhaps an ep or two of a miniseries, and they're all a few weeks old. You have 1-2 GB of download, and no-one else is leeching so you get almost no upload. Bam, TheBox put you in ratio watch and you're stuffed.

TVChaos give you 2Gb upload credit as a newbie to avoid this problem. You can get some shows as a newbie, and not have to panic immediately. the other great thing about TVChaos is that they say you have to reseed to 1:1 or for 48 hours, which is great again for stuff you download that no-one else wants to leech - just keep reseeding for 48hrs, doesn't matter if your ratio doesn't get better on that torrent. The last thing is that TVChaos give you points for being a good user, which you can cash in to fix ratio, remove warnings, 'buy' more upload credit etc. All very user friendly.
Download shitty soaps - they do not count against your ratio. I have episodes that are 3 years old, still chugging away, building my figures.
Old Nov 26th 2012, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute

seeds, uploads?

why bother? Just download from newgroups, maxed out connection everytime.
Old Nov 26th 2012, 5:40 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
I use The Pirate Bay and Isohunt too - Though the latter much less now, as there have been far too many zipped premium packages of late, but the pirates are excellent - no membership or tracking required, just torrent when you want to...

S
+1 for Piratebay.......I use uTorrent and it works excellently.