Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK Has Same Problems As Australia

UK Has Same Problems As Australia

Old Sep 4th 2002, 3:47 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK Has Same Problems As Australia

What hope is there for a returning POM I was hoping to leave these behind , the little sods have beat me back .

Ouch ... giant mosquito

King-size mozzies hit UK
SWARMS of super-mozzies are causing chaos at holiday hot spots.

The outsize insects are plaguing sunbathers on the east coast of Yorkshire and Humberside.

Experts say they could have blown across from the flood-hit continent.

And they warned that the plague could spread across the UK due to the warm, wet weather in the North and Midlands.

Mosquitoes twice as large as usual have caused misery in Germany and Austria.

In the Czech Republic, several cows have bled to death from the huge number of bites.

On the UK east coast at Cleethorpes, Lincs, one victim said: “I had a bite that swelled to the size of an egg.�

Another said: “My family were on the beach and the mozzies just came down like a cloud.

“They were everywhere, even getting in our mouths.�

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOME |TOP ^ NEWS | SPORT | BIZARRE | LIFE | FUN | PAGE3 | TV | SHOP | MOBILE

© 2002 News Group Newspapers Ltd. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' standard terms and conditions in accordance with our Privacy Policy. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. View our online Press Pack here. For other inquiries, Contact Us.
Old Sep 4th 2002, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Has Same Problems As Australia

Originally posted by pommie bastard:
What hope is there for a returning POM I was hoping to leave these behind , the little sods have beat me back .

Ouch ... giant mosquito

King-size mozzies hit UK
SWARMS of super-mozzies are causing chaos at holiday hot spots.

The outsize insects are plaguing sunbathers on the east coast of Yorkshire and Humberside.

Experts say they could have blown across from the flood-hit continent.

And they warned that the plague could spread across the UK due to the warm, wet weather in the North and Midlands.

Mosquitoes twice as large as usual have caused misery in Germany and Austria.

In the Czech Republic, several cows have bled to death from the huge number of bites.

On the UK east coast at Cleethorpes, Lincs, one victim said: “I had a bite that swelled to the size of an egg.�

Another said: “My family were on the beach and the mozzies just came down like a cloud.

“They were everywhere, even getting in our mouths.�

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice one
you sure you didnt send em just to try and acclimatise some of us. and so on your return you dont miss the nicer side of life down under. lol shaun

HOME |TOP ^ NEWS | SPORT | BIZARRE | LIFE | FUN | PAGE3 | TV | SHOP | MOBILE

© 2002 News Group Newspapers Ltd. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' standard terms and conditions in accordance with our Privacy Policy. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. View our online Press Pack here. For other inquiries, Contact Us.
Old Sep 4th 2002, 3:47 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

If I can handle my blood sucking agent,I'm sure I can handle a flamin' mozzie

Hey, now posting news paper articles seems the fashionable thing to do (as well as guaranteeing your kid a lifetime of abuse by giving him a stoopid name),can I post an article from the Sunday sport involving silicone & suffocation!
Old Sep 4th 2002, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course you can..

Yvonne

10 days til we leave, 12 til we arrive. WATCH OUT MELBOURNE

WOW TOMORROW I AM IN SINGLE FIGURES *cue the tears*

Originally posted by baldbutts:
If I can handle my blood sucking agent,I'm sure I can handle a flamin' mozzie

Hey, now posting news paper articles seems the fashionable thing to do (as well as guaranteeing your kid a lifetime of abuse by giving him a stoopid name),can I post an article from the Sunday sport involving silicone & suffocation!