uk the best

Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see this is a case of taking the piss out of genuine asylum seekers, it is more a case of pointing out a few things that are wrong with the UK and its immigration system.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne crabtre is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
I don't see this is a case of taking the piss out of genuine asylum seekers, it is more a case of pointing out a few things that are wrong with the UK and its immigration system.

Me too pollyana.
Sue
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

malek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Interested
Its a real shame that malek is taking the piss out of real asylum seekers.

Many Asylum seekers come from vicious regimes. Just recently i read about the case of one girl who had witnessed her parents murdered and then was savagely raped, she fled for her life. If that was me I think i would probably try to escape that country as well. Put yourself in the shoes of an asylum seeker.

please dont make me look bad,plenty people lying abit to get in uk.the type people like that girl will allso get in with no lying,i also hate people that murder,but we will both have better life in uk
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

What is wrong with giving Asylum seekers shelter etc . Should the UK just send them back to their country of origin to be tortured or killed?people don't choose where they are born, just be lucky that you were born in the UK and not Afganistan.

Yeah and its so funny to see someone spoon their eye out or stich their eye up , sick joke. Imagine how desperate you must be to do something like that?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Dalek, you are the biggest idiot I have ever read on here and that is some compliment.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

What is wrong with giving Asylum seekers shelter etc . Should the UK just send them back to their country of origin to be tortured or killed?people don't choose where they are born, just be lucky that you were born in the UK and not Afganistan.

Yeah and its so funny to see someone spoon their eye out or stich their eye up , sick joke. Imagine how desperate you must be to do something like that?

Okay interested, got the point if you want to be serious.
Thanks for the entertainment Malek. Good luck with your move to the UK. Unfortunately I must leave you now as I have to go to work again in the morning.

Sue
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

i think you will find that mr blair is much more interested to look after me than you,i read on bbc that if english loose job/house ,they must live in parks and forrest,but when me go uk,i will have house
it is true??
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank god there are some intelligent people in the UK still. Some of these prats remind me of the stories my father told me about attitudes towards immigrants to Britain in the war. Good on you Interested - you are not scared of immigrants like these prats. Half of them make me ashamed to be English.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Wilf
Dalek, you are the biggest idiot I have ever read on here and that is some compliment.
why you call me idiot,you not agree that uk is better than australia,i reed all your post

please dont insult ,name is malek
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

penzer is an unknown quantity at this point

dont know who's funniest....you for taking this serious or malek on a brit x pat site.....
please stop before i wake the kids up by laughing.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Thank god there are some intelligent people in the UK still. Some of these prats remind me of the stories my father told me about attitudes towards immigrants to Britain in the war. Good on you Interested - you are not scared of immigrants like these prats. Half of them make me ashamed to be English.

sorry wilf,i realise you good man and mr interested
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

i have good plan,mabe i want to remove eye by spooning,then in uk i get new eyeball operasion quick,(no que because differant country man,it is true that all english have operation only after us,they wait??)
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by malek
sorry wilf,i realise you good man and mr interested
Members of my family fought a war against racists like you and died for it. You kids nowadays do not honour their memory with being racist but by being kind. You think it is all different? No it is not. The same stories that were used against people coming to Britain in the 1930s, 40s, 50s are used now - you are all just too young to remember them. I remember some of them. This is not funny or any where near the reality, it is disgusting and shameful.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Members of my family fought a war against racists like you and died for it. You kids nowadays do not honour their memory with being racist but by being kind. You think it is all different? No it is not. The same stories that were used against people coming to Britain in the 1930s, 40s, 50s are used now - you are all just too young to remember them. I remember some of them. This is not funny or any where near the reality, it is disgusting and shameful.

May I give you a little advice.
If you don't like what is posted, then put them on your ignore list.
I seem to have had that put to me many times when certain people write things that I find offensive.
It is you that has put this out of context, and got on your high horse.
If I have offended anyone this evening on this post, I would like to apologise. Perhaps others should do the same when they offend.

Sue
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:35 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Its a real shame that malek is taking the piss out of real asylum seekers.

Many Asylum seekers come from vicious regimes. Just recently i read about the case of one girl who had witnessed her parents murdered and then was savagely raped, she fled for her life. If that was me I think i would probably try to escape that country as well. Put yourself in the shoes of an asylum seeker.
Funny how these asylum seekers have to
escape all the way across Europe to get here. If they were that desperate they would set down at the first safe haven. If you had the intelligence to read an atlas you'd realise that for yourself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.