U2 concert

Old Dec 2nd 2010, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimandken will become famous soon enoughkimandken will become famous soon enough
Default U2 concert

Hey, just wondering if any 1 is going to the U2 concert on Thursday 9th Dec at Suncorp Stadium? If there is, do you fancy meeting earlier in the day for a few beers before the concert?

Also, who has the best seats ????? Hope its me & my hubbie

Kim and Ken
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 9:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: U2 concert

Originally Posted by kimandken
Hey, just wondering if any 1 is going to the U2 concert on Thursday 9th Dec at Suncorp Stadium? If there is, do you fancy meeting earlier in the day for a few beers before the concert?

Also, who has the best seats ????? Hope its me & my hubbie

Kim and Ken

Def up for a meet up.....as long as its stops raining out west, otherwise I'll be on overtime
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimandken will become famous soon enoughkimandken will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Def up for a meet up.....as long as its stops raining out west, otherwise I'll be on overtime
Brill then have to just choose a nice pub to meet up, obviously will have to be somewhere near the stadium, cant walk half smashed to the concert
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 9:14 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Brill then have to just choose a nice pub to meet up, obviously will have to be somewhere near the stadium, cant walk half smashed to the concert
Need someone like Bobbyftm or PAP01, they are pretty good on the pubs around Suncorp......
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Caxton Street is the place to be folks,a dozen or so bars to choose from a mere 5 minutes walk to Suncorp Stadium.Unfortunately for you Polly, Kitty O' Sheas has just replaced Bulmers with "5 Seeds" on draught (not as bad as i thought mind you but they do do a nice Guinness We'll not be able to join yous though as i'm sure our tix are for the Wednesday

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?rlz=1...8&ei=LCH4TKi0N
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Caxton Street is the place to be folks,a dozen or so bars to choose from a mere 5 minutes walk to Suncorp Stadium.Unfortunately for you Polly, Kitty O' Sheas has just replaced Bulmers with "5 Seeds" on draught (not as bad as i thought mind you but they do do a nice Guinness We'll not be able to join yous though as i'm sure our tix are for the Wednesday

Hey, cheers for the info, hey we have to enter via Caxton Street.... Even better

Hey Polly, around what time were u thinking?
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 3:59 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by bobbyftm

I'm partial to a pint of Guinness now and then, and 5 Seeds is quite drinkable

Hey, cheers for the info, hey we have to enter via Caxton Street.... Even better

Hey Polly, around what time were u thinking?
Don't mind, though I'm on nights the night before so being realistic the earliest I can see me getting down there would be about 1.30-2ish. Looks like gates open at 4.30?
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm partial to a pint of Guinness now and then, and 5 Seeds is quite drinkable

Don't mind, though I'm on nights the night before so being realistic the earliest I can see me getting down there would be about 1.30-2ish. Looks like gates open at 4.30?
Hey Polly thats fine, can't start too early Will PM you my mobile number, just give me a quick call & I'll let you know which pub were in

Kim
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

louH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud of

I have tickets for Wed night - don't suppose anyone wants to swap for Thurs night?
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 8:30 am
Home and Happy

Hey Polly thats fine, can't start too early Will PM you my mobile number, just give me a quick call & I'll let you know which pub were in

Kim
Sorted I'll call you wneh I wake up and you can let me know where you are

Originally Posted by louH
I have tickets for Wed night - don't suppose anyone wants to swap for Thurs night?
Sorry, no can do. Mate from work going that night, we had to go different nights so we could do each others shifts!
Old Dec 5th 2010, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice

Hi. We are going Thurs. Travelling from Sunshine Coast. Anyone know whether there's a park and ride to the stadium or is it best to drive to Caboolture and get trains to Milton Station?
Old Dec 5th 2010, 8:59 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by the greens
Hi. We are going Thurs. Travelling from Sunshine Coast. Anyone know whether there's a park and ride to the stadium or is it best to drive to Caboolture and get trains to Milton Station?
Don't know of a park and ride, I'd go for the train to Milton option.

Do you want to join us for a beer or something?
Old Dec 5th 2010, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice

Meeting would be good. I will have to work out when we can get there and get back to you.
Old Dec 5th 2010, 9:13 am
Home and Happy

Meeting would be good. I will have to work out when we can get there and get back to you.
Okey doke, I'll pm you my mobile number
Old Dec 5th 2010, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brill, the more the better

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.