Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tying a knot in it.

Wikiposts

Tying a knot in it.

Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tying a knot in it.

Whoa! You go girl Don't think you need any help. Your hubby might sometimes though
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:57 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Tying a knot in it.

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Whoa! You go girl Don't think you need any help. Your hubby might sometimes though

I'm a pussy cat really.......hubby sat through all 4 labours. He had the snip 3 years ago and didn't suffer at all, I know everyone is different but it is a minor op (from where I stand anyway!!!!!). Chin up mate.....you'll be right!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:07 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philian4

I'm a pussy cat really.......hubby sat through all 4 labours. He had the snip 3 years ago and didn't suffer at all, I know everyone is different but it is a minor op (from where I stand anyway!!!!!). Chin up mate.....you'll be right!!

Easy to say standing from afar !!! :scared:
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philian4
Yes there is a bloody good reason why women like their beloveds to have the snip...................

Steady on. You've got Mrs JTL wanting me to have the snip, and we haven't even got round to having kids yet. I think she just wants to see me suffer.

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:13 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Tying a knot in it.

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
Easy to say standing from afar !!! :scared:

I could stand 'a-near' and still think the same!!!!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Steady on. You've got Mrs JTL wanting me to have the snip, and we haven't even got round to having kids yet. I think she just wants to see me suffer.

Cheers,
JTL
Just wait until you have. Once she has gone through labour, that will be the least of your worries

In fairness to hubby, I think my first labour was far far harder for him than me, I was out of it whilst he watched the nightmare unable to help.

Come Friday, I will happily hold a scalpel or something
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:29 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Just wait until you have. Once she has gone through labour, that will be the least of your worries

In fairness to hubby, I think my first labour was far far harder for him than me, I was out of it whilst he watched the nightmare unable to help.

Or the two bricks!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:38 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

Wink Re: Tying a knot in it.

Sounds like you may have to hold something down if others are to be believed!!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:08 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

When my Andy had it done....he picked up the walk no problem...i told him to audition for an extra on the PG tips advert!

boomie
xx
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:18 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

My Rich had it done last year. The doc told him to take 10mg diazepam and he took 20mg to be safe! Guess what it didn't work. :scared: Rich said he wished he'd had 10 pints of beer instead!!!

I went in with him to offer my support (felt it only fair after he had been in with me after 2 sections) LOL he went a funny white colour and yes it did hurt he felt everything. Apparently the diazepam is supposed to relax you.
Needless to say he is clear and it is used regularly and still works perfectly I have to say.

Good Luck Fuzzy Duck and to all thiose men out there thinking of doing it Be Brave! Heehee. There is that walk and legs have to go on footstool as they are painfull. Just thinking about it now has me in stitches LOL

Ang
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:23 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Im sure u will be fine..... but have to say.....ya gotta have balls to go through with it!

take care

boomie
x
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomie
Im sure u will be fine..... but have to say.....ya gotta have balls to go through with it!

take care

boomie
x
Oh, another technical question.

Why do dogs get their complete tackle cut off when they get neutered and men only get a snip?

Any doctors out there? I feel sorry for our poor wee dog, he keeps looking for them, but they're long gone. If they can just snip a tube in a man, why the need to take all the equipment off in a dog?

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Why do dogs get their complete tackle cut off when they get neutered and men only get a snip?

Any doctors out there? I feel sorry for our poor wee dog, he keeps looking for them, but they're long gone. If they can just snip a tube in a man, why the need to take all the equipment off in a dog?

Cheers,
JTL
It's the licking that's the problem and men can't do that so they don't need cutting off
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:33 am

Cheers,
JTL
cant answer that 1..... but the license is less for a bit missin downunder

boomie
x
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's the licking that's the problem and men can't do that so they don't need cutting off
Apparently we only need one vertebrae removed and we could.

But then we'd never get any work done

Cheers,
JTL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.