Two Days!!

Old Jul 21st 2003, 3:02 pm
Geelong October!!!!

Codgob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Two Days!!

Changed estate agents,first new viewer put in an offer at full asking price after two days!!!Now we've got rush,rush,rush!
Start work November,gotta find house,schools,doctors,sort tax,sort debts,sell cars,clear junk,oh god!
Thank goodness for this forum,can't imagine doing it without,not looking forward to breaking the news to the in-laws,anyone any hints?
No doubt there will be 101 inane questions from me before we go but heck,the balls rolling
Old Jul 21st 2003, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Family ...

Telling the rest of the family will surely be hard and a very emotional time but your reasons for moving are surely pretty good ones right?

Not sure if I am the best one to give you advice on family matters though!

Anth
Old Jul 21st 2003, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, and good luck.
We are still waiting for a buyer.

Whisky
Old Jul 21st 2003, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fantastic news! We are having our first viewer round tomorrow evening and the agent tells me that they are under offer. I think I will be in shock if we sell it quickly.

Take a deep breath and think of why you are going, that should help you get through all the traumas. Oh and order a huge skip ( well worth the money) and dump all your c**p in it!

I have made 10 trips to the dump so far and still have more to go!!

Congrats

Tina
Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:03 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!
Still no buyer in a position to proceed for us! We are tackling the loft and shed this weekend though, be prepared and all that
Good luck with telling the rellies
Old Jul 21st 2003, 6:10 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
Fantastic news! We are having our first viewer round tomorrow evening and the agent tells me that they are under offer. I think I will be in shock if we sell it quickly.

Take a deep breath and think of why you are going, that should help you get through all the traumas. Oh and order a huge skip ( well worth the money) and dump all your c**p in it!

I have made 10 trips to the dump so far and still have more to go!!

Congrats

Tina
I cleared out the loft and filled my van to the roof with stuff for the dump, then my Mum stepped in and suggested taking it to a car boot sale. I was a bit sceptical especially the next morning when were setting up our paste table at 6am [on a Sunday!!!!] We sold heaps of junk and came home £200+ the richer I'd have had to pay £30 at the tip [commercial vehicle] so I was really pleased. We're doing another this weekend with the contents of the shed.
Sean
Old Jul 21st 2003, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Two Days!!

Originally posted by Codgob
Changed estate agents,first new viewer put in an offer at full asking price after two days!!!Now we've got rush,rush,rush!
Start work November,gotta find house,schools,doctors,sort tax,sort debts,sell cars,clear junk,oh god!
Thank goodness for this forum,can't imagine doing it without,not looking forward to breaking the news to the in-laws,anyone any hints?
No doubt there will be 101 inane questions from me before we go but heck,the balls rolling
Congratulations on the house sell, hope it all goes well for you,
just be honest with your in-laws, explain that it's what you want to do with your life, best of luck
rach