tupperware

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 3:59 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default tupperware

Well i have survived my 1st Tupperware party, It ws also to be my last but I felt bad for Ants cousin as only 1 person had booked a party so she would have got a realy crap gift so I foolishly (this is the reason that I was the only fool that turned up with alcohol) booked my own party.

It was like watching a sex toy addict at an Anne summers party, people getting really excited over a can opener that costs $50, a jug you can put in the microwave for $52, a manual lemon squeezer that cost $18.
(forgive me if I am wrong but cant most jugs go in the microwave???)

I was in the garden peeing my pants laughing and found Ants cousins husband being a bloke I thought He'd understand!!! how fooled was I He was telling me that it was great value cos it the $52 jug has a life time guarantee, so I pointed out to him that I could buy a jug from crazy clarks for $2 and should I ever need to replace it it would cost me another $2 and the real life chance of me having to replace it 25.5 time in my whole life were very slim therefore making the life time guarantee of tupperware pretty crap.

Anyway after having a few jack daniels I purchesed myself the 2 lunchbox's for $67 (well worth it as they can hold a whole box of cereal) and now want to add to the collection which I am hoping to do as my free gift when I con a load of people into buying overpriced lunchboxes at my party.

AHH you'll make a country gal out of me yet Australia

Kala
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:00 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: tupperware

I cant beleve I forgot to share my good news, I won a egg yolk seperator for being the only person there who had never been to a tupperware party before.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:05 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

This is hysterical
They really ARE decades behind down under aren't they. :scared:
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:16 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
This is hysterical
They really ARE decades behind down under aren't they. :scared:
R you trying to tell me you dont want me to order you a $50 lunchbox???
Go on it will help me get a whole set of overpriced plastic
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:31 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JayDeee
R you trying to tell me you dont want me to order you a $50 lunchbox???
Go on it will help me get a whole set of overpriced plastic
Can you buy the plastic with plastic
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:48 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Can you buy the plastic with plastic
Yes you can, a big selling point from the saleslady OOPs sorry "demonstrator" I think it is purely cos you would need a wheelbarrow of cash to buymore than one lunchbox
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:58 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

My mum dragged me to one on the Gold Coast & I barely remember much about it between Stollys!! LOL

Anyhow, I woke up next morning to find a set of measuring spoons & an implement I have been reliably informed is a lettuce corer!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:24 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
My mum dragged me to one on the Gold Coast & I barely remember much about it between Stollys!! LOL

Anyhow, I woke up next morning to find a set of measuring spoons & an implement I have been reliably informed is a lettuce corer!
LOL lettuce corer kinda curved plastic knife which has a cerated bit on both sides.

The Kind Tupperware lady tried giving me one of them 2night, didn;t have a clue what to do with it???

Kala
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:27 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

LOL lettuce corer kinda curved plastic knife which has a cerated bit on both sides.

The Kind Tupperware lady tried giving me one of them 2night, didn;t have a clue what to do with it???

Kala

Joking aside, one of the best things I've ever come by is an orange peeler (which I was given as a prize for never being before!!). Saves you getting pith stuck up your nails. I haven't been pithed ever since having it
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:32 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

this thread has made me laugh. before we went to oz i had about 2 pieces of tupperwear to my name, but after a few weeks i had to go and buy loads turning into a tupperanorack. the reason i think is that the shops being a pain in the arse to get to you buy bulk and then have to store it.

hope this was the reason or i have problems
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:36 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by louise4
this thread has made me laugh. before we went to oz i had about 2 pieces of tupperwear to my name, but after a few weeks i had to go and buy loads turning into a tupperanorack. the reason i think is that the shops being a pain in the arse to get to you buy bulk and then have to store it.

hope this was the reason or i have problems
Just looking at you name details, Kent, sydeny kent and back to sydney.

Ya cant go using the shops too far away excuse in sydney
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy

Lettuce corer LOL What do you need one of them for - you can't afford the lettuce WTF is wrong with a knife
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:41 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Joking aside, one of the best things I've ever come by is an orange peeler (which I was given as a prize for never being before!!). Saves you getting pith stuck up your nails. I haven't been pithed ever since having it

saw one of them 2night, good job it was free as they are $20 now
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:41 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Just looking at you name details, Kent, sydeny kent and back to sydney.

Ya cant go using the shops too far away excuse in sydney

They are when your too pished to drive :scared:
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:50 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by louise4
They are when your too pished to drive :scared:

OK good enough excuse for me..
So tupperware should be sold to the piss heads of the world

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.