Troll Thread

Old Mar 10th 2004, 5:59 am
Badge

Originally posted by dotty
Say wot? Badge have you forgotten your pills again

bugger off. That was me with my 'creative' hat on. We've had all the trolls coming over to Australia, now we want one going back.

Badge

Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:01 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by badgersmount
bugger off. That was me with my 'creative' hat on. We've had all the trolls coming over to Australia, now we want one going back.

Badge

Well it made me chuckle

By the way....your famous 5 books were great, but christ what were you thinking with that secret 7 rubbish!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:07 am
Badge

Originally posted by PeteY
Well it made me chuckle

By the way....your famous 5 books were great, but christ what were you thinking with that secret 7 rubbish!!!!
The 7? Oh yes. That was all about the 5, and this other character Badge and his partner in crime all being ultra secretive about their past. As for the 5 'findouters', I couldn't get a replacement for Fatty. All the boys now are too in to their music and their 'pots', so I had to drop those stories.

Thanks Pete. I thought I was on to something there an' all.

Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by badgersmount

Badge

Hey badge, if your doing enid blyton at bedtime it must be time for Mrs B to hurry back
Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Mallory Towers!! Made me yearn to go to boarding school.

midnight feasts and lacrosse, oh it sounded so glamarous.
Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Ms Troll

Your chance to be famous and earn a few bob!!!

Channel 5 are looking for sad twits to base some programming on... its called "leaving for love" - check the thread in the lounge. You won't be exploited, but our cameramen would love it if you wear low cut tops and lean forward a lot when you're doing the dishes. Here's your chance to document an important social trend. Don't let them other forum users put you off, they're just jealous because they're not as dysfunctional as you.
Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:55 am
Badge

Originally posted by Larissa
Dear Ms Troll

Channel 5 are looking for sad twits to base some programming on... its called "leaving for love" - check the thread in the lounge. You won't be exploited, but our cameramen would love it if you wear low cut tops and lean forward a lot when you're doing the dishes. Here's your chance to document an important social trend. Don't let them other forum users put you off, they're just jealous because they're not as dysfunctional as you.
Count me in Larissa.

As a part of reinforcing girl's stereoytpes in the home (now those Aussies DO have the right idea here) I will glady put on my best pearls and do the washing up after a delicious supper. Is that young slip of a lass Delia Smith still around. I remember her first book.

Mallory Towers - well Diane, I had to drop those - (I used to call them trumpeting the advantages of 'selective education') stories as well, as my eldest son was the product of Eton and he came home with a sore 'arse' all the time. I figured he wasn't out and about enough, too much time sitting around.

Can't wait to get back to Surrey, any country where you can only get 2 channels, BBC and ITV, gets my ticket.

Enid

Last edited by badgersmount; Mar 10th 2004 at 7:00 am.

Old Mar 10th 2004, 7:07 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Ms Troll

Larissa I think you would look alright in one of these
Attached Thumbnails Troll Thread-p1010259a.jpg  
Old Mar 10th 2004, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: :scared: You're getting obssessed with the while chain mail thing now Jack, I'm very worried about you.
Old Mar 10th 2004, 4:31 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: :scared: You're getting obssessed with the while chain mail thing now Jack, I'm very worried about you.
Dont knock it till you've tried it.

Oh I see you have tried it