Tree Surgeon ??

Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Tree Surgeon ??

Good luck with your decision to move, Perth is beautiful and we have enjoyed every minute since we moved here from Scotland last March.
Tracey[/QUOTE]

Cheers Tracy, that has really helped. I really want to stay in Perth, we have two kids and life over there just looks great. My friend loves it, and swears she would never come back to Scotland. Trust me I don't blame her, we had had freezing cold, followed by snow, followed by rain, followed by rubbish wet snow follwed by even more rain and yes it is still raining !

Scotland is very beautiful, but seriously how beautiful does a contry look through a blurred rain splattered windscreen and the annoying squeek of the wipers?

We will keep an eye out for tree companies near Perth, first we have to get the visa!

Thanks Shona x
Old Feb 12th 2007, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tree Surgeon ??

Originally Posted by Shoan and Rich
We will keep an eye out for tree companies near Perth, first we have to get the visa!
If you look up "tree lopper" on the yellowpages you'll find loads of tree loppers/tree surgeons, etc, in Perth.

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search...h+WA&stateId=3

Same if you do the search on Brisbane or Sydney etc.

We got not long ago quotes for $3000 to cut down 15 huge gum trees on our property but when I checked with the council I found that we are in a protected zone and we can't remove the native trees unless they're within 10 meters of the house. We can however remove any tree we want as long as it's not native. Funny how none of the tree loppers told me to first check with council regulations first.

Mrs JTL
Old Feb 12th 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tree Surgeon ??

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
If you look up "tree lopper" on the yellowpages you'll find loads of tree loppers/tree surgeons, etc, in Perth.

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search...h+WA&stateId=3

Same if you do the search on Brisbane or Sydney etc.

We got not long ago quotes for $3000 to cut down 15 huge gum trees on our property but when I checked with the council I found that we are in a protected zone and we can't remove the native trees unless they're within 10 meters of the house. We can however remove any tree we want as long as it's not native. Funny how none of the tree loppers told me to first check with council regulations first.

Mrs JTL
Luckily the guys at work told me I would need permission to get the large tree cut down - this only took about 3 weeks though. Can't wait for it to come down...there are 3 branches hanging by a thread above our gazebo and two branches went through the neighbours roof last winter.