tree frogs

Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all
Default tree frogs

hi there,i had a good laugh at the spider thread,people were saying how great they are at policing the roaches,i remember reading some while back that tree frogs are also great at ridding insects and can become quite tame.
i think they're called green tree frogs and are fairly large,but not sure whether
they are restricted to eastern australia,i would much rather have a frog guest
than a spider,not quite sure what the dog would think though.
bye for now,martin
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:25 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: tree frogs

Originally Posted by fitz
hi there,i had a good laugh at the spider thread,people were saying how great they are at policing the roaches,i remember reading some while back that tree frogs are also great at ridding insects and can become quite tame.
i think they're called green tree frogs and are fairly large,but not sure whether
they are restricted to eastern australia,i would much rather have a frog guest
than a spider,not quite sure what the dog would think though.
bye for now,martin

Hi Martin

We stay in central Qld and during the summer we had loads of green tree frogs..........4 pf which became very tame...they liked to get picked up and sat quite happily on ur hand....yes they do eat all the bugs...if u leave a light on outside it attracts the bugs and the wee frogs sit in the wall and eat the bugs. If there r lights on only in the house they stick to the windows and r well funny......they also take every oportunity to hop in the house if u leave the door open....they lie quiet till about 3am then start hopping about the bedroom....then the hunt is on ice-vream tub in hand to catch the wee blighters lol
Old Mar 25th 2005, 10:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Here's one of our little visitors......
Attached Thumbnails tree frogs-picture-042-568-x-428-426-x-321-.jpg  
Old Mar 25th 2005, 11:14 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Here's one of our little visitors......
and here is 2 of ours

Croak and Ribbit lol
Attached Thumbnails tree frogs-puddocks.jpg