Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

travelling with 3 kids

travelling with 3 kids

Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:01 pm
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all
Question travelling with 3 kids

hi guys,

it might be the case that i have to travel over to brisbane on my own with the kids and meet hubby there. anyone know if this would be a problem? the kids ages are 10, 8 and 2.

thanks,

ob
Old Jun 21st 2008, 1:25 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: travelling with 3 kids

I would say it depends on how able the 10 and 8 year old are to help you with the baggage and the 2 year old.

Buzzy
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: travelling with 3 kids

I have to agree it would probably only be the baggage that is the problem, however if you get family/friends to get you to the airport and help with check in then the rest will be fine. You will find the stewards on board will give you lots of help and there is lots of in seat entertainment on most flights to keep your 8 and 10year old happy.
Just make sure hubby is there at the airport to help and maybe see if you can get assistance getting the luggage off at this end.