Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Travel insurance for the outbound emigration journey??

Travel insurance for the outbound emigration journey??

Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

patmoss is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Travel insurance for the outbound emigration journey??

Me again folks,
Was wondering what any of you guys did with respect to travel insurance for your outbound journey to Oz. By this i mean for your luggage not anything that we are shipping seperately. We've rang round and no-one will touch us as soon as we tell them we're emigrating and only want the outbound journey covered. Someone else musta been in this situation?
Help if you can?

Mr and Mrs Patmoss
Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel insurance for the outbound emigration journey??

Originally Posted by patmoss
Me again folks,
Was wondering what any of you guys did with respect to travel insurance for your outbound journey to Oz. By this i mean for your luggage not anything that we are shipping seperately. We've rang round and no-one will touch us as soon as we tell them we're emigrating and only want the outbound journey covered. Someone else musta been in this situation?
Help if you can?

Mr and Mrs Patmoss
There are a few. Two I can remember are "go walkabout" and the Post Office. You have to ring the PO as their literature doesn't cover it. There are a couple of others, do a search. It was asked and answered in the last month or so.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers moneypen, will search!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers peeps, got my insurance sorted, post office covered me and the wife for the outbound journey (3 days) for £32.00.
Excellent!!!!!!!!!
Patmoss