Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

travel insurance info

travel insurance info

Old Jun 9th 2006, 7:21 pm
kerrie/wayne

Default travel insurance info

hi i know its on here somewhere but cant seem to find it any one know of a good insurance for one way

cheers

Old Jun 9th 2006, 7:28 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: travel insurance info

Originally Posted by kerrie/wayne
hi i know its on here somewhere but cant seem to find it any one know of a good insurance for one way

cheers

www.go-walkabout.co.uk or the post office.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 9th 2006, 7:30 pm
kerrie/wayne

Originally Posted by charles.edington
www.go-walkabout.co.uk or the post office.

Lou
xx

thanks lou that was the one i was looking for you star x

Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kerrie/wayne
thanks lou that was the one i was looking for you star x
Insure and Go also do it but not all their sales agents are aware of it so some may tell you they dont do it. Just ring back 5 mins later and get a different person who will sell it to you!