Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Translation of Police Record Check in Melbourne

Translation of Police Record Check in Melbourne

Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:40 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Translation of Police Record Check in Melbourne

G´day everyone....I need somebody who can translate my police record check. I tried the Naati website but all the people named on this list werent available...anyone got a suggestion ? Its in german. Is there a company or so where you can just walk in and wait for the translation ? Please help - its christmas :-)
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:29 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Translation of Police Record Check in Melbourne

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
G´day everyone....I need somebody who can translate my police record check. I tried the Naati website but all the people named on this list werent available...anyone got a suggestion ? Its in german. Is there a company or so where you can just walk in and wait for the translation ? Please help - its christmas :-)
Hi Katz,

have you tried these people:
http://www.interpreterline.com.au

If you click on "services" and scroll to the bottom, it says that they also offer document translation. And they use NAATI people. (I thought for DIMA all documents had to be translated by a NAATI translator anyway.)

If that company can't help, go to google.com.au and search for translation+melbourne; lots of links.

Gina