Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Transferring Pension using IVCM

Transferring Pension using IVCM

Old Feb 22nd 2021, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

kakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant future
Default Transferring Pension using IVCM

Hi

Just wondered if any one has used IVCM to transfer they pension to Australia.

How did you get on with fees etc.

I believe that this is the first QROPs scheme over here.

Thanks

ChrisI
and .
VCM
Old Sep 2nd 2021, 11:02 pm
Into the wild

FavouriteFlavia will become famous soon enoughFavouriteFlavia will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Transferring Pension using IVCM

Hi Chris,

just wondering if you ended up using IVCM. I'm in the process of transferring UK Defiined Benefits to Aus and I'm torn between the option of using IVCM, as it's the only QROPS retail fund, or opening up a SMSF, with its associated high running costs.

Although ICVM would have considerable lower running costs IVCM they we previously known as Brooklands Pension, which went into administration and people, who pension funds with them, lost their money. I'm worried that that might happen again.

On the other side I'm not familiar with the stocks and shares so a SMSF sounds daunting.

Old Sep 3rd 2021, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

kakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant future
Default Re: Transferring Pension using IVCM

hi

still trying to sort out my transfer.

looks like a smsf for me.

thanks for the update on IVCM. Kind of glad I never used them if they went bust before.

Off to see a company in Perth on monday

I will update you

thanks

Chris