Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Transferring money via HIFX!!

Transferring money via HIFX!!

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Transferring money via HIFX!!

Just a couple of questions to ask of people who have dealt regularly with HIFX. We have opened an account and have our client reference number. We get paid tomorrow and go out to Australia on Monday so I want to tie up the transfer of some money to our Australian account by Friday. Am I right in thinking this would be the procedure?

I phone a dealer today or tomorrow and 'strike a deal' which is recorded as a contract. HIFX will then email me with a form giving their bank sort code etc, and I fill in the details of our Australian account and send it back as an attachment; meantime I put in a Same Day Transfer request with our bank to send the funds to HIFX and once received by them the funds will be forwarded to our Australian account the next day.

Any advice gratefully accepted.

I'm nervously watching the latest HIFX E/R regularly and it seems to be hovering just above $2.64 currently and is 'in the red'!

OzTennis
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 9:47 am

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Transferring money via HIFX!!

Originally posted by OzTennis
Just a couple of questions to ask of people who have dealt regularly with HIFX. We have opened an account and have our client reference number. We get paid tomorrow and go out to Australia on Monday so I want to tie up the transfer of some money to our Australian account by Friday. Am I right in thinking this would be the procedure?

I phone a dealer today or tomorrow and 'strike a deal' which is recorded as a contract. HIFX will then email me with a form giving their bank sort code etc, and I fill in the details of our Australian account and send it back as an attachment; meantime I put in a Same Day Transfer request with our bank to send the funds to HIFX and once received by them the funds will be forwarded to our Australian account the next day.

Any advice gratefully accepted.

I'm nervously watching the latest HIFX E/R regularly and it seems to be hovering just above $2.64 currently and is 'in the red'!

OzTennis
That's exactly right Ozt!

Good Luck

Max x
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by maxpaxx
That's exactly right Ozt!

Good Luck

Max x
Thanks for that Max, I'll get on the blower later today. Has anyone got a dealer to highly recommend by name or are they all good?

OzTennis
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:15 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally posted by OzTennis
Thanks for that Max, I'll get on the blower later today. Has anyone got a dealer to highly recommend by name or are they all good?

OzTennis

We used Andrew Nelson
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by yafm
We used Andrew Nelson
Thanks for that too Colin and Yvonne.

OzTennis