transcripts

Old Mar 29th 2006, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

kellyred22 will become famous soon enoughkellyred22 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb transcripts

could anyone help - i've searched the forums on same topic and still haven't answer to my question which is - do the anmc send transcripts and other evidence back to you? as i've arranged for uni to send direct and haven't a copy myself so will need this for visa applic or am i looking at repeating the request with the uni and paying again.............................. kelly x
Old Mar 29th 2006, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice
Default Re: transcripts

Originally Posted by kellyred22
could anyone help - i've searched the forums on same topic and still haven't answer to my question which is - do the anmc send transcripts and other evidence back to you? as i've arranged for uni to send direct and haven't a copy myself so will need this for visa applic or am i looking at repeating the request with the uni and paying again.............................. kelly x
I will ask the wife when she finishes work in the morning and let you know
task
Old Mar 29th 2006, 6:57 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Have your uni already sent them? Our £25 fee was for 5 copies - if it's the same for you you could see if they would send one copy direct and the others to you. As far as I know you'll get nothing back which is why most people send certified copies.

lou
xx
Old Mar 29th 2006, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

kellyred22 will become famous soon enoughkellyred22 will become famous soon enough

thanks for reply - yes uni alreadt sent it although there was no mention of more than one copy. oh well i'll just apply to uni again and pay the extra prob best all round. kelly

QUOTE=charles.edington]Have your uni already sent them? Our £25 fee was for 5 copies - if it's the same for you you could see if they would send one copy direct and the others to you. As far as I know you'll get nothing back which is why most people send certified copies.

lou
xx[/QUOTE]
Old Mar 29th 2006, 7:42 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

iv give you a blue box (karma!!)

mand
Old Mar 29th 2006, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

I got my uni to send me 3 copies. Think it was about £20 for 1 then £1 for each extra copy. Then I sent 1 copy to NBWA when registering. I thought I needed one for skills asassessment but I did'nt and I've got one for sending with the main application. The AMC sent my verification of registration direct to NBWA and ANMC for me.
Tracie