Transcripts

Old May 20th 2005, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice
Default Transcripts

Hi been waiting about four weeks for northumbria university to send out my transcripts is this the norm ,has any one had any problems with nurse transcripts.any info will help cheers
Old May 20th 2005, 2:25 pm
Banned

Hunkyhenry will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Transcripts

Ouch!!!
Old May 20th 2005, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by task
Hi been waiting about four weeks for northumbria university to send out my transcripts is this the norm ,has any one had any problems with nurse transcripts.any info will help cheers
Hi,
I would give them a ring and chase it up. I got mine pretty quickly. I had to put my request in writing though. If you did are you sure they received it.
As a matter of interest, do you have to pay for yours? I didn't but I know that some on the nursing forum did.

Tracey
Old May 21st 2005, 12:41 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Phone them!!! We had to get Neil's from Plymouth university. Their web site said they would send them within 2 weeks - it was closer to 6 weeks by the time we got them. And it took three phone calls. After the first one (when the two weeks was up), they said it was in the post. Then the next day they phoned us up and asked Neil a question, which made it obvious they'd only just dug his form out of a pile and were starting to put the transcript together.

In response to Tracy: Plymouth charge £50 for the privilege of giving you a transcript. I thought that was outrageous, but as we had no choice - we nedded the transcript - we had to pay that.

Gina
Old May 21st 2005, 1:22 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I sent an e-mail to Mary Brunniche at Northumbria University the other day. She has told me that once she receives my full details, the transcript will be prepared within 10 days.

You don't actually receive them, as she stated: 'for security reasons, we do not supply copies to the former student'

They have probably just been sent straight to the relevant places as you instructed them
Old May 21st 2005, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Cheers i will give the uni a ring on monday,i was told by the lady it would cost anything from £25 to £100 its not on but you have to pay it. some uni,s dont seem to charge .this is the only thing holding us up at the moment .
have a nice day,bye.