TRA Worries

Old Sep 17th 2003, 5:47 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default TRA Worries

I know that this should be posted in other forum, but we applied for our TRA just after it went from 20 days to 60 days thanks to the slowness of our agent at sending the paperwork off back in May.

Was quoted 60 working days for TRA Fastracked but we did received it back after 5 weeks and I did e-mail them to check on the way it was going and they were very nice and e-mailed me right back so don't panic it may not be as long as you think and e-mailing them on their enquiry line is the reason it was set up so its not like you are hassling them, good luck I know how you all feel.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA Worries

Originally posted by leanda
I know that this should be posted in other forum, but we applied for our TRA just after it went from 20 days to 60 days thanks to the slowness of our agent at sending the paperwork off back in May.

Was quoted 60 working days for TRA Fastracked but we did received it back after 5 weeks and I did e-mail them to check on the way it was going and they were very nice and e-mailed me right back so don't panic it may not be as long as you think and e-mailing them on their enquiry line is the reason it was set up so its not like you are hassling them, good luck I know how you all feel.
Hi Leanda,

I kinda know how you feel, we started the process back in May and due to our agent in Ireland and TRA man in Perth, our TRA app is only being processed now! Dissapointing isn't it? We've also gone for the fast track route as we need to get our main app in by 20th December as hubby turns 35 and we lose points. Time is now of the essence! Can you tell me what their e-mail is, so that I can contact them if necessary? Thanks.

Best wishes, Leigh.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 8:01 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hiya

I think its [email protected]

correct me if im wrong

love lisa
xxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 17th 2003, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lisa!!!