Tra Refused

Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Default Tra Refused

We are way gutted today, our whole dream of a new life for our family has just fallen apart.
We are with Go Matilda so its not as if we did it alone.
apparently there was not enough detail in the evidence we provided.
(vehicle painter - 136 MODL)
The problem is i only did 1 weeks training and then the last 7 years i have learnt in house and from true experience in my own business as i am self employed so i can't get references from employers.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

wezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to all
Default Re: Tra Refused

Originally Posted by hindon
We are way gutted today, our whole dream of a new life for our family has just fallen apart.
The problem is i only did 1 weeks training and then the last 7 years i have learnt in house and from true experience in my own business as i am self employed so i can't get references from employers.
can you appeal? maybe get the details from a college about the qualifications(NVQ) oe equivalent- we did this and included them in our application. my OH is a hairdresser and you have got to write in detail as if they are stupid- honest. I filled the application in and had to list tolls and put amongst many others- scissors, hairbrush, hairdryer. details of job- meet & greet clients, cut hair using.....- style hair using......perm using rollers. you could also get references from clients and get them to write in detail exactly what work you have carried out. the trades rec. is the hardest part of the application and ours took 10 months to complete as it to and fro'd to the agent.
good luck and hope everything turns out well i only know too well how you are feeling at the moment.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Eltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Tra Refused

Hi,
We know exactly how you feel, we were in exactly the same position as you two months ago! BUT today we have just received a positive assesment from TRA on our second attempt, we were refused for the same reasons as you and have the same circumstances as you, just different occupation, hubby also running own business with no references. We asked 30 customers to give references of which 20 actually did it, we sent these and we were thrilled to get approval today.
So don't give up, spend some time and gather more info and i'm sure you'll be feeling like we are in few months time, just look on it as small hiccup.

All the Best.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

hello
can you not get statments from people you have done jobs for . to prove that you have done the things you need to do for your job as evidence?
i did fail first time. on my own then. then did decide to go with an agent.but they told me if i had a good chance or not. they looked at what i had and told me if i had a chance or not . are they apart of MARA?I i am useing VISA BUREAU. have a look on there web sight. it does feel bad when you get that letter from the TRA saying not enought evidence provided. i had it and was well pissed .
cheer up you got your family.
all the best
dave
Old Jul 13th 2006, 5:11 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light

Dont give up, the same happened to us, Im a vw mechanic and wrote 3 pages of info about what i did at work and failed. We didnt use an agent just did it on our own and decided to give it another go, as someone else has just said -think they are stupid when you are writing it- I ended up with 6 pages of A4 including every single tool used down to what time i had my tea breaks! Anyway we passed the second time, did the main part ourselves and we are moving next month to Brisbane. So dont give up you will get there!! Pete
Old Jul 13th 2006, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Dont give up, the same happened to us, Im a vw mechanic and wrote 3 pages of info about what i did at work and failed. We didnt use an agent just did it on our own and decided to give it another go, as someone else has just said -think they are stupid when you are writing it- I ended up with 6 pages of A4 including every single tool used down to what time i had my tea breaks! Anyway we passed the second time, did the main part ourselves and we are moving next month to Brisbane. So dont give up you will get there!! Pete
Thanks everyone for your replys, i feel a bit better this morning.
I have had an email from Alan Collett from Go Matilda which was nice of him and another email from Shaun Rowland as well saying Don't Panic just yet. So tommorrow is another day and all that so here we go again.
OZ is our dream and i am not going to give up without a damn good go.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 5:43 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

TBH, I'd get in contact with George Lombard http://www.austimmigration.com.au/pages/skilled.htm.

GM did us absolutely no favours whatsoever and wouldn't recommend them to anyone (yeah, I know, loads of peeps out there thinks they're the canine's gonads )... it's worth and email or phone call to him.

Good luck in whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll come right for you.

D D
Old Jul 13th 2006, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

I have had an email from Alan Collett from Go Matilda which was nice of him and another email from Shaun Rowland as well saying Don't Panic just yet. So tommorrow is another day and all that so here we go again.
Never give up on your dream.
We had 3 visas failed.
1st family sponsor, they let us down at last minute, too old.
Then we where going to Perth and points went up.
Then sponsored in Perth by a company, they lost a contract, so that failed.
Then we found a sponsor here in Bunbury, my hubby did pass Tra 1st time, but we did not need that to get sponsored here. Try regional sponsor, we rang 1 st company in white pages and they said YES.
2 months later we arrived and have been here 19 months.
There where times when we could have given up, but stuck in there.
We love it here.
Denise
Old Jul 13th 2006, 8:43 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Good for you matey,don't give up! Get the paperwork you need and try again,you'll get there I'm sure.Looking forawrd to the "got it" in a few weeks.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 10:09 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

my knees are knocking.....
sending our TRA next week...got 5 fab references 4 pages each, done 12 pages covering work experience, 40 pages of machine details/uses/set ups/practices etc, 2 page tool list, 14 certificates.and other bits n bobs...so here goes!!!
gona have everything crossed...
Old Jul 13th 2006, 10:15 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by katsmajic
sending our TRA next week...got 5 fab references 4 pages each, done 12 pages covering work experience, 40 pages of machine details/uses/set ups/practices etc, 2 page tool list, 14 certificates.and other bits n bobs...so here goes!!!

You'll walk it!
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:26 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katsmajic
lol....sounds like you've got everything covered there!!
good luck!
Im just starting .....AGAIN!!! .... with hubbys tra...we need 10 employer statements/references just to cover his 10 years as a plasterer!
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Cuddly Bear has much to be proud ofCuddly Bear has much to be proud ofCuddly Bear has much to be proud ofCuddly Bear has much to be proud ofCuddly Bear has much to be proud ofCuddly Bear has much to be proud ofCuddly Bear has much to be proud ofCuddly Bear has much to be proud ofCuddly Bear has much to be proud ofCuddly Bear has much to be proud ofCuddly Bear has much to be proud of

dont Give Up!

If It's Your Dream Just Stick In There And It Will Pay Off
Good Luck Next Time
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally gutted for you mate. I remember what it was like waiting for it. i Know a few folk on here have done it again though. Good luck for the future.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:47 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

get stuck back into it, there are a dew peeps on here who have failed 1st time...they fought back and are now happy in their new lives in OZ...good luck with it all xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.