TRA processing

Old Aug 30th 2003, 9:50 am
Just Joined

scuttle is an unknown quantity at this point
Question TRA processing

I was wondering, if you can start the TRA process while i am still in the UK, we are flying out to Adelaide in JAN 2004, and i don't really have to wait months in Aus if i can start it here.
Old Aug 30th 2003, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: TRA processing

Originally posted by scuttle
I was wondering, if you can start the TRA process while i am still in the UK, we are flying out to Adelaide in JAN 2004, and i don't really have to wait months in Aus if i can start it here.
Hi scuttle
not sure i understand your question?! you say you are flying out to Adelaide in January '04 does this mean you already have been accepted under a visa? if so then why would you need a tra assessment? if you could confirm your circumstances i'd love to help, we have been waiting for TRA application to come back for over a month!
regards
rach
Old Aug 31st 2003, 10:46 am
Just Joined

Hi nosuchluck,
I have My visa (spouse), but i believe that before i can start working in my trade ( electrician) that i need my UK Quals, assessed, take a couple of tests and grant me with whatever they give you. I'm assuming some certificate or other document.
Hope that helps better.
Joe
Old Aug 31st 2003, 11:53 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi nosuchluck,
I have My visa (spouse), but i believe that before i can start working in my trade ( electrician) that i need my UK Quals, assessed, take a couple of tests and grant me with whatever they give you. I'm assuming some certificate or other document.
Hope that helps better.
Joe
Hey Scuttle,
Do a search on the forum, Baldbuts explained the process quite thoroughly in a recent thread.
Sean
Old Aug 31st 2003, 12:01 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by cresta57
Hey Scuttle,
Do a search on the forum, Baldbuts explained the process quite thoroughly in a recent thread.
Sean
I think this is aimed at WA more than SA but could point you in the right direction
Sean
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=baldbutts
Old Aug 31st 2003, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Hi nosuchluck,
Hope that helps better.
Joe

The recognition of your skills as a sparky is not carried out by the TRA (except for immigration purposes). Each state has its own licensing authority see the following :-

http://www.workplace.gov.au/WP/CDA/F.../att_elect.pdf

Hope it helps
Old Sep 8th 2003, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by Rossi
The recognition of your skills as a sparky is not carried out by the TRA (except for immigration purposes). Each state has its own licensing authority see the following :-

http://www.workplace.gov.au/WP/CDA/F.../att_elect.pdf

Hope it helps
Cheers for that.....most helpful
I'll give them a bell
Joe