TRA help.

Old Dec 7th 2005, 12:49 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default TRA help.

Hi All, JUst thought I'd put this info up here to try and help anybody who could do with a little advise.
After contacting the TRA people today I can confirm that when they ask for a statutory declaration it has to be signed by a JP etc.

The helpline is open from 2pm -5pm on mondays and wednesdays and between 9am-12 on a friday,Australian times of course!!
I spoke with them today and the lady over there was really good,very helpfull and cleared a few points for me,I now feel confident to post off my application once i get my reference from work!!
Hope this helps..
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:17 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA help.

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi All, JUst thought I'd put this info up here to try and help anybody who could do with a little advise.
After contacting the TRA people today I can confirm that when they ask for a statutory declaration it has to be signed by a JP etc.

The helpline is open from 2pm -5pm on mondays and wednesdays and between 9am-12 on a friday,Australian times of course!!
I spoke with them today and the lady over there was really good,very helpfull and cleared a few points for me,I now feel confident to post off my application once i get my reference from work!!
Hope this helps..
I beg to differ as out stat decs were signed by a solicitor & I know she isn't a JP... TRA and DIMIA accepted ours...?????
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:19 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
I beg to differ as out stat decs were signed by a solicitor & I know she isn't a JP... TRA and DIMIA accepted ours...?????
Sorry,I did put JP etc on the thread,but your right.jp,police doctor,i think anyone of these would be ok
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:27 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry,I did put JP etc on the thread,but your right.jp,police doctor,i think anyone of these would be ok
yeah no worries
its good you put this thread on here though as I know people are always asking if bank managers can sign the damn things!

Where are you headed for?????
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:29 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
yeah no worries
its good you put this thread on here though as I know people are always asking if bank managers can sign the damn things!

Where are you headed for?????
hopefully Brisbane,going out next year to check it out,got a few mates out there already so all being well......
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:41 pm

hutchy59 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can a police officer sign it for you?
Old Dec 7th 2005, 2:05 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Can a police officer sign it for you?
I believe so..

Last edited by rugbymad; Dec 7th 2005 at 2:08 pm.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 2:55 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

hopefully Brisbane,going out next year to check it out,got a few mates out there already so all being well......
nice one - we are going to gold coast - we already have a business there that we run with my parents.... www.goldcoastsmile.com

Claire
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Hope this helps..
Hello Again!

Good thread and I know my brother, who hates all forms, will be pleased to know how helpful TRA were on the phone.

Spent a couple of hours with him today, searching the net and downloading all the TRA forms and information. Will pass on your positive experience as I know he's feeling a bit intimidated by all the stuff to do.

Will be watching your progress with interest, timelines, snags etc so please keep us updated. Good thread!

Crossed fingers for a speedy reference

Love Jo x
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:23 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by SenoraJo
Hello Again!

Good thread and I know my brother, who hates all forms, will be pleased to know how helpful TRA were on the phone.

Spent a couple of hours with him today, searching the net and downloading all the TRA forms and information. Will pass on your positive experience as I know he's feeling a bit intimidated by all the stuff to do.

Will be watching your progress with interest, timelines, snags etc so please keep us updated. Good thread!

Crossed fingers for a speedy reference

Love Jo x
Hi Jo,
yes I have toi say I felt the same way as your Brother but phonnig at 6am today when I just got up with only my first cup of tea to steady the nerves,the lady out there was lovely!! If I can help at all Jo please pm or mail me and i'll have a chat and help in any way I can.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Hi Jo,
yes I have toi say I felt the same way as your Brother but phonnig at 6am today when I just got up with only my first cup of tea to steady the nerves,the lady out there was lovely!! If I can help at all Jo please pm or mail me and i'll have a chat and help in any way I can.
That's really nice of you - thanks very much. Will be helping my brother, so may well need to talk to you. Like I said, only just downloaded the forms, so early days yet, but I'm sure we might have a few questions.

Haven't quite sussed out the site yet, so not sure how to PM, but will work it out (and I've got to get a piccie too!). If not, will post here.

I know I can't help with the TRA stuff, but if there's anything I can help with visa wise or whatever then let me know, though I must confess I'm no expert and I think I've had it a little easier with my employee sponsership, that's for sure!

Hello to the wife & kids too (God, this is embarrassing but I've forgotton all the names, and we only met a few weeks ago - sorry)

Love Jo x
Old Dec 7th 2005, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

I believe so..
Don't forget Vicar, got mine to sign it!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:05 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by charlie brown
Don't forget Vicar, got mine to sign it!
Really,well you learn something everyday.now whats Father Dougles' number!