Wikiposts

TRA Australia

Old Dec 21st 2005, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA Australia

Originally Posted by rugbymad
I've had all My papers ready for weeks now just waiting for a reference from work,well it finally arrived today after 3 weeks waiting only to be found it F45986759367ing wrong!!!!
I ask you,3 weeks for 2 lines on headed paper and it's wrong!!!
Same company for 15 years and it's wrong,no time to put it right before crimbo so I have to wait till new year,and all this from one of Britians leading companies! I'm so bloody angry I could scream!! Wheres the red wine wifey dear??
Lets start early!!
we asked one of my husbands ex bosses for a reference.we even typed it and all he had to do was sign it.we are still waiting.in the meantime we passed our tra.in otherwords we passed without this extra ref.see if there is a way for you to get round it.good luck.yes wine does work wonders.x irishbloo
Old Dec 21st 2005, 2:40 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TRA Australia

Originally Posted by irishbloo
we asked one of my husbands ex bosses for a reference.we even typed it and all he had to do was sign it.we are still waiting.in the meantime we passed our tra.in otherwords we passed without this extra ref.see if there is a way for you to get round it.good luck.yes wine does work wonders.x irishbloo
Cheers,
unfortunatly I'm emplyed by them and have been for 15 years so it's massive chunk of my working life so I really need them to help.
oh well,wheres the cork screw