Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA appeal update

TRA appeal update

Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:27 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default TRA appeal update

Hello Everyone, i just wanted to let you all know that my appeal to TRA was successfull!! oh my god, oh my god, oh my god i cant believe i got it. Got up at 7.15 this morning and checked my e.mail like i have done every day since i dont know when and there it was, the huge millstone that has been around my neck for about two months was finally lifted. The first bottle of shampers is on ice now for tonight!!
I know we have a way to go yet with the visa but that was just the lift i needed. I just want to say a huge big thank you to all of you that sent kind words of support when i was first refused on TRA, we are not there yet but i feel so much better now.

Take care for now,

Nev.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of
Default Re: TRA appeal update

Thats brilliant news. Good luck with the visa application now.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:29 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion
Hello Everyone, i just wanted to let you all know that my appeal to TRA was successfull!! oh my god, oh my god, oh my god i cant believe i got it. Got up at 7.15 this morning and checked my e.mail like i have done every day since i dont know when and there it was, the huge millstone that has been around my neck for about two months was finally lifted. The first bottle of shampers is on ice now for tonight!!
I know we have a way to go yet with the visa but that was just the lift i needed. I just want to say a huge big thank you to all of you that sent kind words of support when i was first refused on TRA, we are not there yet but i feel so much better now.

Take care for now,

Nev.
Nice one Nev....enjoy the champers!!!

D D
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:53 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Nice one Nev....enjoy the champers!!!

D D

Thanks and believe me i will enjoy it lol.

Nev.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:58 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Julie. x
Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:00 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely, undoubtedely,certainy, deffinately, fantastically, unbelievably BRILLIANT news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the hangover Tomorrow! it will be worth it

Take care for now,

Nev.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Nice one Nev. We are really pleased for you and wish you good luck with the rest of the application .
Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:51 am
redlion

Originally Posted by karenjc
Nice one Nev. We are really pleased for you and wish you good luck with the rest of the application .

Thank you very much, bring on the visa app now lol.

Nev.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:59 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TRA appeal update

Well done, Good Luck with the visa!!
xxx
Old Jul 18th 2006, 2:00 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Well done matey! Now for the main app!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2006, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Take care for now,

Nev.
hi i wish i was in your shoes right now, i am just at the stage of sorting things out to send, if only i knew what to send.... i have the reference from one and only boss of 13 years, reference and letter from buidler i did apprentice ship with and my qualifications for 4 years at college think that will be enough evidence and i have some photos of jobs i have done.

i too want to be drinking a nice cold beer....

thanks
Old Jul 31st 2006, 7:20 pm
redlion

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
hi i wish i was in your shoes right now, i am just at the stage of sorting things out to send, if only i knew what to send.... i have the reference from one and only boss of 13 years, reference and letter from buidler i did apprentice ship with and my qualifications for 4 years at college think that will be enough evidence and i have some photos of jobs i have done.

thanks

Give as much information as you possibly can, as many people on here will tell you, you can not give too much information, good luck with your application.

Nev.
Old Jul 31st 2006, 7:44 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stillinscotland

thanks

Hi

Mark did a personal service history from when he left school. He had to write down everything he has done in loads of detail in idiot proof terms. He also put down every tool he has used. Hope this helps too. As Nev said, you need to put as much as you possibly can.

Good luck

Joex
Old Jul 31st 2006, 7:45 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Take care for now,

Nev.
Great news mate, really pleased for you.
Old Jul 31st 2006, 8:29 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

We too were 2nd timer's for the TRA

we had visa granted in 11 weeks! so go get that application in (pssst we frontloaded too)

congrats though, its a weight off your shoulders, the visa isn't no where near as bad! honest!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.