TRA

Old Sep 19th 2007, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough
Smile TRA

I just wanted to let you all know that I have just heard that we have passed the TRA!!!! Our application was couriered on 10 August and my agent got the letter yesterday. Good luck to everyone else in the same situation! x
Old Sep 19th 2007, 11:55 am
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all
Default Re: TRA

well done stefjt, you must be relieved, ours went july 30th and we are still waiting all the best with the rest of your app.
kate
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

congratulations !! what is it you do?
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hairart
congratulations !! what is it you do?
My hubby is a plumber. I am a hairdresser as i see you are? but coz i've not done it for a few years I was not able to apply! didn't need to anyway! Stef
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

where are you hoping to head for? sorry for all the questions

Last edited by hairart; Sep 19th 2007 at 1:03 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

well done!

we failed our first tra and have since lodged our second, this time using an agent. We are now waiting for the result, have told it will hopefully be in the next few weeks.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stefjt
I just wanted to let you all know that I have just heard that we have passed the TRA!!!! Our application was couriered on 10 August and my agent got the letter yesterday. Good luck to everyone else in the same situation! x
CONGRATULATIONS well done enjoy the celebrating
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:19 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Congratulations
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hairart
where are you hoping to head for? sorry for all the questions
We already have family on the Sunshine coast which is an hour from brisbane, so fingers crossed we will be going there!
What about you?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi
hoping to go to just outside Adelaide, i too have family, my brother & his family, in West Beach (about 20 mins fronm the city).
although they're here in the UK at the moment on holiday

i cant wait to get that visa!!