Tra

Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:02 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tra

Originally Posted by Rooksie
youve got so much karma i want to slap you silly!!

OUCH !!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

thebassman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fraser
Good luck with your TRA

Cheers mate
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pazza
Hi Gary,

I've been reading up the TRA application, and found a site thats good with info, telling you what's required in a step by step method.
It might help you in preparation.

http://www.workplace.gov.au/WP/Conte...ion%20Pack.pdf

Hope this helps.

Steve.
Cheers for that Steve,

What an Excellant Link, Looks good perhaps you should post that as a new thread or get the Mods to add it to the useful links on the main page.......

I'm having a good look at it now, bit concerned on the selfemployed bit (mainly due to the what appears to be an awfull lot of paperwork) but think we are going to use Go Matilda, Had a chat over the phone today sending me all info and costs tomorrow, the lady I spoke with said because of being S/E it can be a little bit tricky (paperwork wise) but I think its going to be money well spent (and it will get her indoors off my back about not knowing what Im doing and messing it all up......lol) so will let you know how we get on. But at least your link gives a good insight into whats required so going to carry on reading untill the small hours and see just how much work I need to do.........

Again Great Link Steve

Cheers

Gary
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

Hi Fraser & Rooksie,

Check out my new thread made espicially for you..............lol