Tra

Old Jan 18th 2005, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all
Default Tra

when applying to the TRA how in depth do they check everything out reference and certificate ect ..........
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tra

Originally Posted by geary11
when applying to the TRA how in depth do they check everything out reference and certificate ect ..........
I have spoken to a few of my old employers since i had my TRA back and all have said that they never had any contact with the TRA. still i would only give correct information about anything as you just never know. when you do apply give as much info as you can no matter how small it may seem to you. hope it goes well when you do apply. darren