Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Townsville Expats Curry

Townsville Expats Curry

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Townsville Expats Curry

The time has come. We haven't got togther for ages and there are lots more expats on the way to sunny Townsville soon so let's do it.

The first week in October (exact date to be decided) at the Masala Indian Restaurant in Palmer Street Townsville.

All those in favour say aye
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:12 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Townsville Expats Curry

Originally Posted by Rabc
The time has come. We haven't got togther for ages and there are lots more expats on the way to sunny Townsville soon so let's do it.

The first week in October (exact date to be decided) at the Masala Indian Restaurant in Palmer Street Townsville.

aye
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Aye, aye (that's me and the wife)
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

struth is on a distinguished road

Aye, we will be newbies as we only arrive at the end of sept, so hope you don't mind us coming along
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:32 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by struth
Aye, we will be newbies as we only arrive at the end of sept, so hope you don't mind us coming along
You'll be most welcome
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

would love to have joined you, but I will be having an operation on my hand
have a great time everyone.

Trish x
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

You could use the other one!
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Olias
You could use the other one!

I could, but not sure how long I will be in for, ....could someone get me a doggy bag please!
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

We would love to come.

If possible could we do it on a weekend, it would be easier to get a babysitter.

Sara
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimtrish
I could, but not sure how long I will be in for, ....could someone get me a doggy bag please!
It's not run by Koreans is it
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pasty legs
We would love to come.

If possible could we do it on a weekend, it would be easier to get a babysitter.

Sara
No problem, Saturday night I reckon
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Olias
It's not run by Koreans is it
No Indians Ajad to be exact. I have inspected him as well
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

No Indians Ajad to be exact. I have inspected him as well
...and how does he shape up? Is that really part of the job??
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pasty legs
...and how does he shape up? Is that really part of the job??
In fact we have both inspected him as he has a restaurant in both Townsville and Thuringowa! Yes it is part of the job I am afraid and he is OK
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:42 am
Just Joined

malton is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Townsville Expats Curry

We would like to join the get together if that's ok. We've been in Townsville since May.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Adele & Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.