Reload this Page >

Town/City between Toowoomba and Brisbane

Town/City between Toowoomba and Brisbane

Old May 16th 2007, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

kflee0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Town/City between Toowoomba and Brisbane

Dear members

Does anyone know if there's any big town/city between Toowoomba and Brisbane City. The reason I am asking is because I have a second interview of a position located in Toowoomba. But my wife's job opportunities would most likely coming from Brisbane. We thought about settling in between to meet both driving distance.

Thanks
Mike
Old May 16th 2007, 9:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Town/City between Toowoomba and Brisbane

Originally Posted by kflee0
Dear members

Does anyone know if there's any big town/city between Toowoomba and Brisbane City. The reason I am asking is because I have a second interview of a position located in Toowoomba. But my wife's job opportunities would most likely coming from Brisbane. We thought about settling in between to meet both driving distance.

Thanks
Mike
Ipswich? Not much else of any size between the two.
Old May 16th 2007, 11:08 pm
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of
Default Re: Town/City between Toowoomba and Brisbane

Try Gatton. It is at the bottom of the range in the Lockyer Valley, so can get quite warm in summer and cool in winter. it is about 90kms to Brisbane CBD. I travel out there for work on a regular basis and fiund the drive quite pleasant (although I don't know how good it would be at rush hour.)

I think the town has about 6000 people

Very agricultural area. The university of queensland has a huge campus there. Here's some links -

Gatton Shire Council
Our Brisbane
Gatton real estate