tour guides

Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:57 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default tour guides

Dear all need some advice again

me and my family are flying into Perth in June next year for a reckkie to see what the suburbs are like we are going to be on a three week holiday and probbably will be stayng next to beach area.

Anyway the question i was wanting to ask is is ther such a thing as a guide who can take us to various suburbs were we can check out schools nurserys etc if so can someone give me deatils

thanks
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:09 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tour guides

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Dear all need some advice again

me and my family are flying into Perth in June next year for a reckkie to see what the suburbs are like we are going to be on a three week holiday and probbably will be stayng next to beach area.

Anyway the question i was wanting to ask is is ther such a thing as a guide who can take us to various suburbs were we can check out schools nurserys etc if so can someone give me deatils

thanks
Your best bet is to rent a car and get yourself a copy of the UBD. Give us a shout when you get here if you are looking at northern suburbs of Butler, Clarkson, Mindarie area. By June we should have moved into our house in Butler having lived in Clarkson for about 2 years. We'd be happy to show you around this area.