Totally fed up.

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

vwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant future
Red face Totally fed up.

Im totally fed up, sent capital investment on 18/10/05 dimia recieved acknowledgement that it had been paid 28/10/05. Still no sign of visa grant e-mail or letter. It makes me wonder if the documents just sit on someones desk and only when they are really bored do they take a look at them. Husband is just as fed up about it, not because it hasn't come yet, but because i keep whinging about the increase in the flight prices. Pleaseeeeeee how much longer will this torture go on.............
Thanks vwboomer
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Totally fed up.

Same here can empathise totally,
feel like I have been doing this process forever
hugs Lace x

karma sent
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:33 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vwboomer
Im totally fed up, sent capital investment on 18/10/05 dimia recieved acknowledgement that it had been paid 28/10/05. Still no sign of visa grant e-mail or letter. It makes me wonder if the documents just sit on someones desk and only when they are really bored do they take a look at them. Husband is just as fed up about it, not because it hasn't come yet, but because i keep whinging about the increase in the flight prices. Pleaseeeeeee how much longer will this torture go on.............
Thanks vwboomer

Shouldn't be much longer for you I hope ... we are not far behind you
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

vwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant futurevwboomer has a brilliant future

looks like we might all recieve the long awaited e-mail within a few days of each other...........karma sent to you both........
vwboomer
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:44 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks vwboomer

PS ... When you sent your original forms to victoria, how long did they take to get there ? did you use courier or Royal mail ? Was just thinking with all the paper chasing that goes on, even though you have been waiting 5 weeks you can only really class it as 2 weeks and our agent told us it could be a 6 - 8 week wait and any sooner would be a bonus ?

I may be completely wrong but trying not to get myself all worked up
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

You have both been waiting a millennium I Hope you both get it real soon
hugs Lace x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

Sent the original documents by courier. Victoria acknowledged reciept of both original documents and funds on 24/10/05 as they were sent just before the weekend. we recieved bond certificate 31/10/05 via airmail post.
whats killing me at the moment is that we can't organise or book anything until we recieve the letter. That includes flights for us and the dog and shipping of furniture. We were hoping to go out there before christmas but it seems that this may not happen now. Taking into account sending passports to london etc. Oh well we can live in hope...........

vwboomer
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

Thanks lace, hope you are right..............
vwboomer
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

whats killing me at the moment is that we can't organise or book anything until we recieve the letter. That includes flights for us and the dog and shipping of furniture. We were hoping to go out there before christmas but it seems that this may not happen now. Taking into account sending passports to london etc. Oh well we can live in hope...........

vwboomer
Hope this helps in saying that we are in exactly the same situation. You'll get there its just a matter of time.
Lesleym
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:14 pm
sel
~~~

Sent the original documents by courier. Victoria acknowledged reciept of both original documents and funds on 24/10/05 as they were sent just before the weekend. we recieved bond certificate 31/10/05 via airmail post.

vwboomer
We still have house to sell but had decided we would do one last christmas here anyway. I will be the other way round ... that (hopefully) will have visa in hand but waiting to sell the house sods law ... I knew we should have put it on the market before now !!!

Lets hope you will have that "got it" post on Friday and you will be there celebrating your first christmas on the beach