Reload this Page >

Totally addicted.

Wikiposts

Totally addicted.

Old Sep 11th 2003, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Totally addicted.

Dont worry if you are having problems with logging on to expats to much, I have just sunk to new depths.

Husband left this morning knowing I had no work to do so he kindly left me with 2 dozen plants to put in and about 2000 weeds to pull out.

As soon as he left I rang the home services people who have sent a very nice OAP gentleman who is currently weeding the rather large garden while I sit in the airconditioning eating a packet of pretzels and waffling on expats.

Guilty, not a bit, its bloody hot out there, now wheres me iced tea.
Old Sep 11th 2003, 1:43 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: Totally addicted.

Originally posted by dotty
Dont worry if you are having problems with logging on to expats to much, I have just sunk to new depths.

Husband left this morning knowing I had no work to do so he kindly left me with 2 dozen plants to put in and about 2000 weeds to pull out.

As soon as he left I rang the home services people who have sent a very nice OAP gentleman who is currently weeding the rather large garden while I sit in the airconditioning eating a packet of pretzels and waffling on expats.

I've started giving out my mobile phone number instead of the land line so that when I'am on the expats site I don't get interupted!!!!! Can't stop logging onto this site, it keeps me sane!
:scared:
Old Sep 11th 2003, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by janeyray
I've started giving out my mobile phone number instead of the land line so that when I'am on the expats site I don't get interupted!!!!! Can't stop logging onto this site, it keeps me sane!
Great tip, thanks for that!!
Old Sep 11th 2003, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

[As soon as he left I rang the home services people who have sent a very nice OAP gentleman who is currently weeding the rather large garden while I sit in the airconditioning eating a packet of pretzels and waffling on expats.

God Dotty if I lived closer you could have called on "Di's Mother Earth Services" and I'd have done yer plantin in exchange for a few weeds!@!

Still pissing down in Perth!!
Old Sep 11th 2003, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Kath will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by janeyray
Keeps me sane too! Yesterday was not a good day PMT, rain all day, plus a good dose of homesickness, nothing like Expats with tea and timtams.
Old Sep 11th 2003, 3:30 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

It's getting better on here lately, lots more additions from Oz based including likes of owieb, bondipom, janeyray, dianeoz, kath, ceri, dotty, jah4reds, kiwipaul et.al.
Old Sep 11th 2003, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road

me too...totally addicted ...sometimes i wonder if i could be doing something constructive in the time i spend on here!!

naaaahhhh...like u say...keeps us sane ...and you are learning too.

at least its not a harmful addiction!!
i like beer too!!!!!!!
Old Sep 12th 2003, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dotty

A girl after me own Heart........
Old Sep 12th 2003, 2:27 pm
Semper Vigilante

ButtonMoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing like getting in the help.
Jane , try logging on to BBc radio and listen while you surf this site
That's what keeps me sane !!!
Old Sep 12th 2003, 4:20 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

The Mrs thinks I have gone nuts. Thank god she has gone to the Gym