Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tornado hits whitehawk, Brighton

Tornado hits whitehawk, Brighton

Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tornado hits whitehawk, Brighton

Courtesy of years of intense rivalry between Palace and Brighton and shamlessley Plagerised from the Palace website

Whitehawk Tornado Appeal

A tornado hit Whitehawk today, causing widespread damage.

Casualties were seen wandering aimlessly saying 'bang out of order', 'mental' and 'that did my ed in'. The tornado decimated the area, causing in excess of £7.55 worth of damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Ibiza and Corfu were damaged beyond repair. Three preserved areas of historic burned out cars were destroyed. Many locals were woken before their Giros arrived. One resident, Tracey Sharon Smith, a 15 year old mother of four said, 'It was such a shock, little Chardonnay-Leigh came running into my bedroom crying and me 'ands were shaking dat much I could 'ardly skin up whilst I was watching Trisha.'

The British Red Cross has so far managed to send 4000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help with the crisis. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found numerous 'Elizabeth Duke' sovereigns, benefit books, bone china from Poundstretcher and Argos catalogues.

How can you help?

This appeal hopes to raise money for food and clothing parcels for

those unfortunate enough to be caught up in the disaster. Clothing is most sought after. Urgently needed are Fila tracksuits (his and hers preferably), hoodies, white socks, Burberry caps, woolly Benny hats and Reebok trainers (prison white only).

Food parcels are also needed, to include Big Macs, McCain's Micro-chips, Aldi Beans, Monster Munch and Iceland Pizzas. Alcohol is also in short supply, especially White Lightening cider and Carlsberg Special Brew.

Cash Donations are also needed:

22p buys a Bic Biro for signing on.

£2.50 buys a jumbo sausage dinner.

£3.00 buys a pirate CD.

£20 buys a fake MoT (needed to keep the fleet of Vauxhall Nova's legal) or 10 gallons of red diesel (to burn the vehicle out with).

£26 buys 200 Rothmans from Barry who has just got back from Kavos.

When asked to comment on the disaster a Home Office spokesman gave the following statement: 'Am I bovered?. Does this face look bovered to u?'

(c) 2005 Reuters
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:08 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tornado hits whitehawk, Brighton

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Courtesy of years of intense rivalry between Palace and Brighton and shamlessley Plagerised from the Palace website

Whitehawk Tornado Appeal

Casualties were seen wandering aimlessly saying 'bang out of order', 'mental' and 'that did my ed in'. The tornado decimated the area, causing in excess of £7.55 worth of damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Ibiza and Corfu were damaged beyond repair. Three preserved areas of historic burned out cars were destroyed. Many locals were woken before their Giros arrived. One resident, Tracey Sharon Smith, a 15 year old mother of four said, 'It was such a shock, little Chardonnay-Leigh came running into my bedroom crying and me 'ands were shaking dat much I could 'ardly skin up whilst I was watching Trisha.'

The British Red Cross has so far managed to send 4000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help with the crisis. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found numerous 'Elizabeth Duke' sovereigns, benefit books, bone china from Poundstretcher and Argos catalogues.

How can you help?

those unfortunate enough to be caught up in the disaster. Clothing is most sought after. Urgently needed are Fila tracksuits (his and hers preferably), hoodies, white socks, Burberry caps, woolly Benny hats and Reebok trainers (prison white only).

Food parcels are also needed, to include Big Macs, McCain's Micro-chips, Aldi Beans, Monster Munch and Iceland Pizzas. Alcohol is also in short supply, especially White Lightening cider and Carlsberg Special Brew.

£3.00 buys a pirate CD.

£20 buys a fake MoT (needed to keep the fleet of Vauxhall Nova's legal) or 10 gallons of red diesel (to burn the vehicle out with).

When asked to comment on the disaster a Home Office spokesman gave the following statement: 'Am I bovered?. Does this face look bovered to u?'

(c) 2005 Reuters
LOL. I thought you were going to say a Tornado hit Whitehawk and did 2 million quids worth of improvements
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
LOL. I thought you were going to say a Tornado hit Whitehawk and did 2 million quids worth of improvements

I heard the same one about Basildon, except the last part, a girl was pulled from the rubble covered in blood, she was asked; were are you bleeding from, she replied I'm from bleeding Romford whots it to do with you
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:16 am
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle

Whitehawk Tornado Appeal

How can you help?

£3.00 buys a pirate CD.

(c) 2005 Reuters
Shame it didnt take out moulsecomb as well ;-)
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:27 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carkedit
Shame it didnt take out moulsecomb as well ;-)
Hangleton anybody?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:30 am
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

Hangleton anybody?
hollingdean...or is it hollingbury...try not to go out that far..
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:31 am

hollingdean...
It would be rude not to include Coldean as well
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:32 am
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

It would be rude not to include Coldean as well

indeed...
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:38 am

indeed...
And the little known Meadowview, up by the Jewish cemetery on Bear Road, a holding area for Whitehawk and Moulscombe, luvverly, otherwise known as 'little Beirut'
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:43 am
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

And the little known Meadowview, up by the Jewish cemetery on Bear Road, a holding area for Whitehawk and Moulscombe, luvverly, otherwise known as 'little Beirut'
You know what..didnt know about that place..only scoot down there if I need to go to Currys and Halfords!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:45 am

You know what..didnt know about that place..only scoot down there if I need to go to Currys and Halfords!
The Old Barracks?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:46 am
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

The Old Barracks?
Yeah..
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:51 am

Yeah..
Almost forgot the Bristol Estate, behind the Royal Sussex Hospital with the 8 Till Late that was always shut, due to Robbery, Arson or fear
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:56 am
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Almost forgot the Bristol Estate, behind the Royal Sussex Hospital with the 8 Till Late that was always shut, due to Robbery, Arson or fear
I made the mistake of catching the bus that went to Bristol Estate...only wanted to go a few stops..never again!!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 1:05 am

I made the mistake of catching the bus that went to Bristol Estate...only wanted to go a few stops..never again!!
The 7? You were brave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.