Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tornado hits Perth

Tornado hits Perth

Old May 18th 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tornado hits Perth

maybe its time for us up in the north to get it, wind and rain battering against windows for last 10 mins up here, its howling!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 3:16 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR123.loop.shtml

Was raining here till just then.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:25 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Yup Simone..
I've had all 4 WA radar links bookmarked for the last 2 years.

Absolutely hammered down there for about 15 min's, but now it's stopped again?!?

What's going on???

Are we getting a storm or not???
Old May 18th 2005, 3:30 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I personally don't think so. there's not even thunder.

Raining here again though.

(3legs must love this, running commentary on the rain )

Argh, I really really have to go to bed!!!!!! (another running commentary, if I'm going to bed or not )
Old May 18th 2005, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Just stopped up here too and apparantly no storm tonight...just to keep those interested happy
Old May 18th 2005, 4:10 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Swifts
Just stopped up here too and apparantly no storm tonight...just to keep those interested happy
Started up her in Gero about 30 mins ago, huge thunder, bloody scary lightning and rain coming at us like a wall of water. still goin strong now.

Fun fun fun, no sleep tonight but I still love my tin roof even if it has sprung a leak and we have one wet backpacker

Kala
Old May 18th 2005, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Started up her in Gero about 30 mins ago, huge thunder, bloody scary lightning and rain coming at us like a wall of water. still goin strong now.

Fun fun fun, no sleep tonight but I still love my tin roof even if it has sprung a leak and we have one wet backpacker

Kala

bet you've got that JD open to keep you company
Old May 18th 2005, 4:20 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Swifts
bet you've got that JD open to keep you company
Dya know what, I'm in the Becks tonight tut tut I Know.

Just got that radar thing for Gero, cracked me up, the darkest little squares we have just had were dark green, not being funny but if the rain we just had was "moderate" I wanna have had at least 2 botte of JD if we ever get black squares, I recon they would literally hammer you into the ground :scared:

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR063.shtml