Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Top british hairdresser available

Top british hairdresser available

Old Mar 8th 2008, 1:05 am
Just Joined

amandaoxley is on a distinguished road
Default Top british hairdresser available

Hi ive recently arrived from the uk and im looking at setting up mobile hairdressing ive trained at the top london hairdressers and have over 20 years experience, so if anyone is looking for a decent cut and colour please feel free to pm me i am in buderim will travel up to 10 km or come to me which i would prefer. thanks mandy
Old Mar 8th 2008, 5:28 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Top british hairdresser available

Originally Posted by amandaoxley
Hi ive recently arrived from the uk and im looking at setting up mobile hairdressing ive trained at the top london hairdressers and have over 20 years experience, so if anyone is looking for a decent cut and colour please feel free to pm me i am in buderim will travel up to 10 km or come to me which i would prefer. thanks mandy
I dunno...but maybe you might want to think about expanding your area just a 'wee' bit? Can't imagine there being the 'hugest' market within 10KM's of Buderim.

Considering what hairdressers over here charge - what's a few extra K's into the bargain?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

Where's Bunderim? I will deff be looking for a decent hairdresser when I arrive in April, but I will be in Brisbane initially and then the gold coast. I've tried to think of a way to smuggle my UK hairdresser, but Singapore Airlines are not budging on the 20kgs luggage allowance, so can't take her in my suitcase! :
Old Mar 8th 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by amandaoxley
If you come into Brisbane then your on!!! I just had my haircut and colour done and it cost me $240 = I nearly fainted! I mean it was nice, but my hair is long and it was only a trim and an all over colour (to hide my grey hair) nothing fancy like foils or anything and it wasnt a 'senior stylist' just a young girl - god that makes me sound old! Anyway count me in if you ever come to brissy!! Good luck in your venture!
Keri
Old Mar 8th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scousercarol
Where's Bunderim? I will deff be looking for a decent hairdresser when I arrive in April, but I will be in Brisbane initially and then the gold coast. I've tried to think of a way to smuggle my UK hairdresser, but Singapore Airlines are not budging on the 20kgs luggage allowance, so can't take her in my suitcase! :
Dont worry!!! I shared a stylist with Charlotte and paid a bit for my mop to be chopped so I was worried too but I found a fab girl in Pacific Fair!!! OK it cost $300& but worth every penny!!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:23 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey mandy just wanted to say a huge thank you for doing my hair, hubby's and the kids we all looked gorg will see you again next month, will recomend you anytime your fab!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:29 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
I dunno...but maybe you might want to think about expanding your area just a 'wee' bit? Can't imagine there being the 'hugest' market within 10KM's of Buderim.

Considering what hairdressers over here charge - what's a few extra K's into the bargain?
I actually think your wrong i dont understand why people on here have to be so sarcastic if people cant say nice things u shouldnt say anything at all, im a nail tech and its a nightmare dragging your stuff everywhere doing mobile so i understand that mandy would prefer to do it from her home as everything is to hand there, she also has little ones so likes to stay close to home whats wrong with working in buderim area there'll be plenty of work for her once word gets around cos shes the best ive had over here.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

There's heaps of expats within 10ks of Buderim.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:16 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by collybabe24
I actually think your wrong i dont understand why people on here have to be so sarcastic if people cant say nice things u shouldnt say anything at all, im a nail tech and its a nightmare dragging your stuff everywhere doing mobile so i understand that mandy would prefer to do it from her home as everything is to hand there, she also has little ones so likes to stay close to home whats wrong with working in buderim area there'll be plenty of work for her once word gets around cos shes the best ive had over here.
Ahhhh FFS, wind yer neck in woman!!! Show me the sarcasm in my post?????????????????????????

I was trying to HELP!!!! You know - that 4 letter word??!! Ever heard of constructive criticism??? Google it!! Sometimes it takes someone else to point out an obvious point! Maybe I am wrong, but it is another angle on the issue!!

As for dragging your stuff everywhere being a nightmare - I sympathise! It must be SOOOooooo hard carrying a case of nail files and pretty pink nail polish, from the boot of your car to some old tarts front door!!! (THAT's sarcasm my dear)! :curse:

Geeez......................

Last edited by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer; Mar 9th 2008 at 7:29 am.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

PMSL!!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Scarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really nice

nail files at dawn
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:56 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Now Now fluffy
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

[QUOTE=FluffyTheCampfireSlayer;6037129]Ahhhh FFS, wind yer neck in woman!!! Show me the sarcasm in my post?????????????????????????

I was trying to HELP!!!! You know - that 4 letter word??!! Ever heard of constructive criticism??? Google it!! Sometimes it takes someone else to point out an obvious point! Maybe I am wrong, but it is another angle on the issue!!

As for dragging your stuff everywhere being a nightmare - I sympathise! It must be SOOOooooo hard carrying a case of nail files and pretty pink nail polish, from the boot of your car to some old tarts front door!!! (THAT's sarcasm my dear)! :curse:

thanks collybabe for the positive feedback you have given me. and for explaining my circumstance. As colly said
i have young children and there fore only prepared to fit work in around the hours they in childcare.

there is no need to be nasty to her in her reply saying about nail files, at the end of the day its about providing people with good service and making people
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

happy we are all out here new together and should be supporting each other, not bitching about people, life is short and we should support every one on here, hence if no one has any possitives to say proberly best not to bother

thanks

mandy
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scousercarol
ha ha i tryed bringing my friend who used to swap haircuts with me also but they wouldnt bloody have it. i have been really disapointed with the hairdressing here they dont have a clue how to colour hair and bleach and tone every thing, its amazing the aussies still have hair left, ha ha

where you living

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.