Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Toowoomba recruitment agencies

Toowoomba recruitment agencies

Old Jan 9th 2005, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

tilleys is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Toowoomba recruitment agencies

We are leaving the UK for Oz on monday 24th Jan 2005 (2 weeks tomorrow). We are going to be living in Toowoomba QLD, can anyone please recommend any recruitment agencies in Toowoomba? My husband already has a job, so just me looking for a job.

Looking forward to some sunshine!

many thanks
Old Jan 9th 2005, 6:05 pm
"Goodbye Circus!"

fairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Toowoomba recruitment agencies

Hi there, we are also going to Toowoomba. Providing visa application goes according to plan. I've found a really great website with loads of info and links about life in Toowoomba. Give it a look, you should be able to find something.

http://www.toowoomba.ido.com.au/

Good luck with the move! I'm sooooooooooo jealous!
Old Jan 10th 2005, 11:23 am
Just Joined

Cool Re: Toowoomba recruitment agencies

Thanks for that. Have found a few interesting sights. What line of work are you going to? Let us know how you get on with your visa.

Originally Posted by fairgoes
Hi there, we are also going to Toowoomba. Providing visa application goes according to plan. I've found a really great website with loads of info and links about life in Toowoomba. Give it a look, you should be able to find something.

http://www.toowoomba.ido.com.au/

Good luck with the move! I'm sooooooooooo jealous!
Old Jan 10th 2005, 11:34 am
"Goodbye Circus!"

fairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tilleys
Thanks for that. Have found a few interesting sights. What line of work are you going to? Let us know how you get on with your visa.
My husband has a job offer as a Senior Digital Photoopier Technician. So we are attempting to go the RSMS route. Are awaiting a reply from TRA, and employer is currently organising his forms etc. We are still quite a few months away I think.

What kind of visa did you get?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:08 am
Just Joined

We both have permanent residence visas. I am going over on a Employer Sponsered/Labour Agreement with the Australian Regular Army as a helicopter pilot. Donna is hoping to get a job as a business analyst which is what she did in UK. Hope everything goes well and we may see you in Toowoomba in the future.

Cheers,

Graeme & Donna

Originally Posted by fairgoes
My husband has a job offer as a Senior Digital Photoopier Technician. So we are attempting to go the RSMS route. Are awaiting a reply from TRA, and employer is currently organising his forms etc. We are still quite a few months away I think.

What kind of visa did you get?