Toowoomba?

Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:51 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Toowoomba?

Originally Posted by raven
we where going to live in Toowoomba but after doing a reccie there we changed our minds and went to the sunshine coast instead. Best decision we ever made. Absolutely no comparison. Take it from me dont move there.
So in your case a reccie was a wise decision

I love having the Sunshine Coast a couple of hours away to visit but doubt whether I would have been able to get work there, whereas it was a doddle here. I think your statement "don't go there" is rather a sweeping generalisation. It didn't suit you but different strokes for different folks and all that
Old Apr 27th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nicstids
So in your case a reccie was a wise decision

I love having the Sunshine Coast a couple of hours away to visit but doubt whether I would have been able to get work there, whereas it was a doddle here. I think your statement "don't go there" is rather a sweeping generalisation. It didn't suit you but different strokes for different folks and all that
Sorry nicstids you are right. I have met a few people now who lived in Toowoomba first then moved to Sunshine coast and used my generalization from that but you are right if you like the quiet country life then toowoomba would suit you fine
i HOPE YOU ACCEPT MY APOLOGY
Raven
Old Apr 27th 2007, 7:45 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by raven
Sorry nicstids you are right. I have met a few people now who lived in Toowoomba first then moved to Sunshine coast and used my generalization from that but you are right if you like the quiet country life then toowoomba would suit you fine
i HOPE YOU ACCEPT MY APOLOGY
Raven
Apology accepted - I wasn't having a go - honest