tomtom maps

Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:46 am
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all
Default tomtom maps

Just recieved this email,brought maps for my 910 from him thought I would let you all know.

I'm sorry for bothering you, but i wanted to let you know 2 things
Firstly, if you bought a western europe SD card from me, I now have more updated speed cameras from the 23rd March on my website.
So if you want to update what you already have, you can now do this.

Also now the holiday season is fast approaching us, i am offering a special price if you want any other cards from me.
Some of you , may have already used the SD card you bought from me, and hopefully can see , how good they are.
So maybe you might be interested in another card for your holiday

Well now I am offering ANY SD CARD, including recorded delivery postage for £42

You can have a choice of any of the cards below for this great price.

Australia
Canary Islands - ( Includes Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Feuventura )
Poland - Hungary - Slovakia - Czech Republic
USA/Canada - 2007 Edition
East Europe - ( Includes Turkey, Russia, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Albania + More )
Western Europe
Benelux - ( Includes Belgium - Netherlands - Luxembourg )
Hong Kong
Taiwan

So if you would like any of the above , please email me
Also feel free to look at my website at

www.**********.net
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:01 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of
Default Re: tomtom maps

Hi Sreeby, I've got a 910 as well how do get the map from sd card to 910 or does it come on a cd?
Cheers Sim
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:30 am
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all

Originally Posted by simnmax
Hi Sreeby, I've got a 910 as well how do get the map from sd card to 910 or does it come on a cd?
Cheers Sim
yeah got it on cd just ask
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:34 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Basically a bloke selling bent maps though isn't it. You could save yourself the 40 notes and download the map and the activation crack he includes with it off one of a zillion torrent sites.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:51 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hutch
Basically a bloke selling bent maps though isn't it. You could save yourself the 40 notes and download the map and the activation crack he includes with it off one of a zillion torrent sites.
Any you recommend?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Gethy has a spectacular aura aboutGethy has a spectacular aura aboutGethy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by simnmax
Any you recommend?
A "Mini" torrent site is always a good place to start, not sure if we are allowed to reference these types of website

Last edited by Gethy; Mar 28th 2007 at 12:45 pm.