tomtom

Old May 18th 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

brad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to all
Default tomtom

Hi
Is it better to buy in the UK or wait untill I get to Australia which is the cheaper option.never used one before are the easy to use.thanks for any help

Brad
Old May 18th 2007, 9:55 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tomtom

Originally Posted by brad
Hi
Is it better to buy in the UK or wait untill I get to Australia which is the cheaper option.never used one before are the easy to use.thanks for any help

Brad
Easy to use, I would wait and buy in Australia, it will be loaded with local roadmaps and also you have to pay taxes on anything less than a year old when entering Australia, that is if you declare it.

Just wait buddy. one less thing to worry about until you arrive.
Old May 18th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Brisben
Easy to use, I would wait and buy in Australia, it will be loaded with local roadmaps and also you have to pay taxes on anything less than a year old when entering Australia, that is if you declare it.

Just wait buddy. one less thing to worry about until you arrive.
I agree. Even if the price is slighty higher there, you would probably still be in pocket. If you bought here, it would have UK maps, then you have to fork out another £130 (ish) for the Aussie maps.
Old May 18th 2007, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

brad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to all

Originally Posted by medwaymark
I agree. Even if the price is slighty higher there, you would probably still be in pocket. If you bought here, it would have UK maps, then you have to fork out another £130 (ish) for the Aussie maps.
thanks for your help.

Brad
Old May 20th 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Hi which one would you recommend.Just need one thats reliable OH not very good at map reading.mostly traveling between brisbane and bundaberg.
Thanks for any further help.
Brad
Old May 21st 2007, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Gothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant future

hi

got the tomtom one, serves its purpose, don't need a singing and dancing one.
even works in the tunnel in sydney, that was impressive!

gothchick
Old May 21st 2007, 1:15 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gothchick
hi

got the tomtom one, serves its purpose, don't need a singing and dancing one.
even works in the tunnel in sydney, that was impressive!

gothchick
I agree, tomtom one is excellent.
I use it daily, without it i would be completely lost.
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Lisa and Lance has a spectacular aura aboutLisa and Lance has a spectacular aura aboutLisa and Lance has a spectacular aura about

Road Angel wouldn't be a bad investment either, speed limits change regularly and the Police are experts at hiding behind tree's and bushes over here, no fixed cameras but plenty mobile.
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:59 pm
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lisa and Lance
Road Angel wouldn't be a bad investment either, speed limits change regularly and the Police are experts at hiding behind tree's and bushes over here, no fixed cameras but plenty mobile.
Hi living on the gold coast now.Bought a tomtom 910 in the uk,wanted to have it as soon as i got off the plane.So I didnt get lost on the drive.Met this guy through ebay.
www.**********.net

managed to get the maps through him nice and cheap.He's really helpfull
If your thinking about it,I would get a tomtom in the uk.Least then its one less thing you have to panic about when you get here!!!!
Hope this helps
steve
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:14 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

anybody know where I can download the speed camera POI in OZ for tomtom ?

I can only find one from 2006.
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by furkew

These guys do UK and Aus speed cameras. Dont know how good the Aus ones are yet, but the UK ones are excellent. You have to be a member to download, but I think you can join for a month for about £2.

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:47 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew

Find it all here mate. Free.
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:53 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Find it all here mate. Free.
excellent.

Thanks Hutch.

Old May 23rd 2007, 7:57 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

My husband was researching the Tomtom prices last night as we are going in reverse back to the UK.
If price is your main concern, he told me they are cheaper in UK.
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sreeby
Hi living on the gold coast now.Bought a tomtom 910 in the uk,wanted to have it as soon as i got off the plane.So I didnt get lost on the drive.Met this guy through ebay.
www.**********.net

managed to get the maps through him nice and cheap.He's really helpfull
If your thinking about it,I would get a tomtom in the uk.Least then its one less thing you have to panic about when you get here!!!!
Hope this helps
steve
Great link for the tom tom maps. Just had a look at the website but perhaps it's me being thick but the only prices I could see was for postage. Can you remember how much you paid for Aussie maps?
Johnnyyt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.