Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Toll between Surfers and Noosa.

Toll between Surfers and Noosa.

Old Jan 7th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold
Default Toll between Surfers and Noosa.

It is some time since I was in Queensland but we are going there for our hols in March. We will be driving between Surfers and Noosa and I seem to recall having to pay a toll(s) somewhere inbetween...can anyone advise me please? Many thanks in advance...Bindi
I also think I have put this on the wrong forum ...oops!
Old Jan 7th 2007, 10:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toll between Surfers and Noosa.

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
It is some time since I was in Queensland but we are going there for our hols in March. We will be driving between Surfers and Noosa and I seem to recall having to pay a toll(s) somewhere inbetween...can anyone advise me please? Many thanks in advance...Bindi

$2.50 each way at the Gateway Bridge
Old Jan 7th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Many thanks ...the Gateway Bridge definately rings a bell We are having 7 nights in Surfers and 7 in Noosa
Old Jan 7th 2007, 1:09 pm
jce
Forum Regular

jce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
you could go through Brisbane city and avoid the Bridge toll - but add about an hour on the journey LOL - or use it as an excuse to have a look around?