Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Toddler Groups in Brisbane area

Toddler Groups in Brisbane area

Old Jul 24th 2012, 4:16 am
Just Joined

SianRenold is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Toddler Groups in Brisbane area

Does anyone know of any good toddler/baby groups around the Brisbane area? I've just moved over from the UK with my 2 1/2 yr old and 7 mth old and am looking for a friendly group to take them to...
Old Jul 31st 2012, 7:18 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Toddler Groups in Brisbane area

Bumping this up because I would also like to know. Hoping that theres a Net Mums equivalent maybe?

C'mon Brisbane Mummies, where are you?

x
Old Aug 1st 2012, 4:58 am
Just Joined

Hi Peepster - thanks for bumping. How old are your children? If we can't find a toddler group maybe we could meet for the children to play. I've not been in Brisbane very long so don't really know anyone yet x
Old Aug 4th 2012, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried bubhub.com.au? Lots of brissie mums on there and regular meet ups.

Where abouts in Brisbane are you? I know of a few groups northside.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 10:33 am
Just Joined

I'm north side at Everton Park - would appreciate any info, thanks. Will try website too