Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

And today its my turn...

And today its my turn...

Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:15 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default And today its my turn...

...to say I got it...

timeline is
applied for 138 on 9th Feb 2004
Meds request 8th of Dec
Visa grant 22 Feb

Now Im off to get a bottle of bubbly and start panicking...easy bit over now for the hard part....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And today its my turn...

congratulations peppi, have some graet celebrating tonight

tracey.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by peppi
...to say I got it...

timeline is
Meds request 8th of Dec
Visa grant 22 Feb

Now Im off to get a bottle of bubbly and start panicking...easy bit over now for the hard part....
Congratulations. Headache tomorrow
Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

smood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant future

...to say I got it...

timeline is
Meds request 8th of Dec
Visa grant 22 Feb

Congratulations!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

Congrats! and good luck in OZ

I'm so not impressed with my agent, who i may name and shame when i get my visa. check out my timeline. All controlled by my agent i may add.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:47 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

CongratSSSS!!!!!!
Badri
Old Mar 1st 2005, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Hey BRAVO SUPER FANTASTIC!!! Party on!!!!

I am also a pre-july 138 and i have to admit at the moment DIMIA must be finalising my file. Until now i was sitting comfortably in my swiss mountains without having to decide between OZ and the Canadian boyfriend!!!

all the best!

fabie
Old Mar 1st 2005, 3:31 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally Posted by leedslad
Congrats! and good luck in OZ

I'm so not impressed with my agent, who i may name and shame when i get my visa. check out my timeline. All controlled by my agent i may add.
Blimey...! Are you going to pay him...I wont rub it in by saying I had 2 MAJOR complications with mine and still decided to go it alone then......

I do stand by the countless times i have said to people on here not to bother with an agent,bit late for saying that to you now I know...I wish you all the best and give em a dam good kick up the you know what...!!! And B###### name and shame them too...!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 3:55 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

...to say I got it...

timeline is
Meds request 8th of Dec
Visa grant 22 Feb

Well done sent you some karma to help with the move

Where in perth are u headed for ????

Other than the bottle shop
Old Mar 1st 2005, 3:57 pm
Moomin member

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Well done sent you some karma to help with the move

Where in perth are u headed for ????

Other than the bottle shop

Perth..ha ha ha ...Hopefully By end of July all things going to plan and what not...how do you find/like it
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:02 pm
Moomin member

Originally Posted by badri
CongratSSSS!!!!!!
Badri
Badri...dear patient Badri...have you heard ANYTHING yet...If i remember correctly you applied in April...surely your meds should be any day now
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:07 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Me i love Perth and will be heading NOR prob quinns area.

Should have stayed when i was young and stupid Still should have the visa sorted by this summer.

Hope tomove over in jan2006.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:11 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

...to say I got it...

timeline is
Meds request 8th of Dec
Visa grant 22 Feb

Greta news peppi. Have a bottle or two for us tonight.

Good luck on the move.

neil
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:12 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

...to say I got it...

timeline is
Meds request 8th of Dec
Visa grant 22 Feb

Well done. Have a few
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

...to say I got it...

timeline is
Meds request 8th of Dec
Visa grant 22 Feb

Congrats...

Now all the planning starts!

Alex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.