Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TIMESCALES.....please

TIMESCALES.....please

Old Mar 26th 2004, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Talking TIMESCALES.....please

Hi all

As some already know i have sent my skilled independant visa application, they have received it and the money has been taken from my account (on 18/3).......BUT...I have heard nothing.
How long before I get some kind of news and any idea what the next step is?
THIS WAITING IS KILLING ME
I am drumming my fingers down to the bone!
Rach
Old Mar 26th 2004, 5:19 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TIMESCALES.....please

Originally posted by desperate2go
Hi all

As some already know i have sent my skilled independant visa application, they have received it and the money has been taken from my account (on 18/3).......BUT...I have heard nothing.
How long before I get some kind of news and any idea what the next step is?
THIS WAITING IS KILLING ME
I am drumming my fingers down to the bone!
Rach
Try www.austimeline.com.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 5:30 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: TIMESCALES.....please

Hiya desperate2go,

you better stop drumming, your hand will have worn away long before the visa arrives!!!!

It can take ages. and that was the good news
It's fare to say that it's not the quickest of processes.

Try http://www.austimeline.com./ for a good indication of how long it will take.

Bye
Mark
Old Mar 26th 2004, 5:38 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Plan on 8 - 9 months until request for meds and police check, then another 2 months after sending meds and police check before the treasured yellow envelope arrives.

They are saying 50 weeks is the current time for applications to be processed, however my agent has advised us it could be more.

Relax and chill - it's a pain waiting but theres nothing else to do but wait.

Good luck.