Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Time to stop lurking!

Time to stop lurking!

Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold
Default Time to stop lurking!

Hi all,

been viewing this site for a while and thought it was time to stop lurking and start posting.
Bit scared as you lot all seem to know each other - not that I'm shy or nothing
Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time to stop lurking!

Hello,
Glad you have decided to join us!

GEMS
Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Olias
Hi all,

been viewing this site for a while and thought it was time to stop lurking and start posting.
I thought that when I started posting. My advice, for what it's worth, is to jump in with both feet and contribute where ever you feel you can. Ask any questions you have, no matter how silly it seems....

Good luck
Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the site
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:47 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Hi and welcome

we are a friendly lot so come and join us
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

You wont get to know anyone by not posting

Better get used to speaking to people you don't know now because you're gonna have to do it when you get to Oz

Nice to meet you

Jules
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everone for you welcome!

can anyone let me know how to add a signature? When I go to the 'user control panel' bit there is apparently supposed to be an 'edit signature' bit but I can't see it. Am I looking in the wrong bit?
Thanks
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hello there and welcome!

We are like one big happy family - generally looking out for each other with the occassional spat You'll soon become addicted to these pages

Lindsey
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everone for you welcome!

can anyone let me know how to add a signature? When I go to the 'user control panel' bit there is apparently supposed to be an 'edit signature' bit but I can't see it. Am I looking in the wrong bit?
Thanks

If you go to my profile and look at the list down the left hand side its under the settings and options heading.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks - found it now and it seems to have worked!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:15 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Hey, welcome aboard. I remember thinking that way too but don't worry. Dive in there and get posting and before you know it, you'll have an inbox full of pms and a whole load of new mates.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:18 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

welcome to the wonderful and sometimes mysterious world of BE

x
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

welcome to be
mandy
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome and keep posting! Ihaven't posted much recently...so busy...so I feel like a bit of an intruder. This is the bestest forum!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.