Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Time for PB to log off for good and go home.

Time for PB to log off for good and go home.

Old Mar 24th 2003, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough
Default Time for PB to log off for good and go home.

I've heard it all now and don't want to see this forum dragged down any more by the likes of pb rantings enough is enough.
I have all the info from your good self pb (over 2050 post) and have tracked you down to the place you work, and the pub you drink at. (it didn't take long chating with the bar staff to find you out PB, quite the bar fly @ the OB )
and the job you have. ( can't think that it's much of one )
shut up or I'll out you. your choice

Last edited by hunter; Mar 24th 2003 at 12:57 pm.
Old Mar 24th 2003, 12:42 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default Re: Time for PB to log off for good and go home.

Originally posted by hunter
I've heard it all now and don't want to see this forum dragged down any more by the likes of pb rantings enough is enough.
I have all the info from your good self pb (over 2050 post) and have tracked you down to the place you work, and the pub you drink at. (it didn't long chating with the bar staff to find you out)

Go for it! Alternatively everyone can put him on their ignore list - that saves us wasting our time
Old Mar 24th 2003, 2:35 pm
Release the hounds!

AndrewR is an unknown quantity at this point

I have all the info from your good self pb (over 2050 post) and have tracked you down to the place you work, and the pub you drink at. (it didn't take long chating with the bar staff to find you out PB, quite the bar fly @ the OB )

If you don't like him, put him on your ignore list...then you don't have to listen to him, but the people who do can.
Old Mar 24th 2003, 2:36 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally posted by AndrewR
If you don't like him, put him on your ignore list...then you don't have to listen to him, but the people who do can.

Thats what I said
Old Mar 24th 2003, 2:47 pm
Release the hounds!

AndrewR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by yafm
Thats what I said

Great minds think alike! (or just repeat what some-else has just written)
Old Mar 24th 2003, 6:45 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Who the hell do you think you are? Apparently you've "heard it all now", and "have all the info from over 2050 posts".

Been doing a lot of reading without much to say for yourself then, considering you've only put in 4 post yourself. (although I can't be bothered to find them, no doubt they're pathetic).

Call yourself a private investigator! Ha Ha. Can't have much work on if you spend your time trying to track down the likes of PB. If you don't belive in free speech go and live in Iraq.
Old Mar 24th 2003, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

its getting boring as the others said, if you dont like what pb has to say then dont read his posts.
Old Mar 24th 2003, 10:41 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

This does indeed sound like a rant , as for your threats I will welcome your presence where ever you wish to give it , very easy to brave in the written word is it not , I can sort you with a smack anytime you wish send me an email and I give it my attention you naughty boy .
I think its against the forum rules to issue worthless threats also those who do are on the whole are tosspots who have never been involved in a dust up in their lifes , or they are used to second prizes either way you bother me not you sad tosser.

Old Mar 24th 2003, 10:57 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sully4441
Go for it PB.
You've got my vote. Keep posting.
Just to calm things down, had a pint of Wadworths 6 X. Marvellous. Only one mind, they ran out. Moved on to London Pride next, now home and having a few g&t's. hic
lms

Hear Hear,
that'll be 2095 and still going strong, up the PB
Old Mar 24th 2003, 11:04 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

I reckon it'd be a bit of fun to see the Puff Bag outed.

Lets see if he can take the full glare of the Aussie sun or can he only exist in electronic shadows.
Old Mar 24th 2003, 11:15 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
I reckon it'd be a bit of fun to see the Puff Bag outed.

Lets see if he can take the full glare of the Aussie sun or can he only exist in electronic shadows.
Good to see you back son you bored too , the Aussie suns no problem I try and keep out of it , its cancerous so is this post.
Old Mar 24th 2003, 11:23 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Good to see you back son you bored too , the Aussie suns no problem I try and keep out of it , its cancerous so is this post.
Yeah, I want to see some real action for a change, some thing with a bit of gore in it - sort of like reality TV without the TV.

So Trooper Pom Bomb, do you have the guts to show yourself and engage in mortal combat or will you just be all mounth?
Old Mar 24th 2003, 11:28 pm
Banned

Yeah, I want to see some real action for a change, some thing with a bit of gore in it - sort of like reality TV without the TV.

So Trooper Pom Bomb, do you have the guts to show yourself and engage in mortal combat or will you just be all mounth?

If you read my post that is my offer how plain do you need it , seen your brave boys on patrol last night the only SAS in the world who flim themselfs walking around looking lost.
Nice change from the pictures of Yank and Brit troops doing the fighting.

Old Mar 24th 2003, 11:39 pm
Banned

Originally posted by pommie bastard
If you read my post that is my offer how plain do you need it , seen your brave boys on patrol last night the only SAS in the world who flim themselfs walking around looking lost.
Nice change from the pictures of Yank and Brit troops doing the fighting.

The Third Geneva Convention, Article 17 provides that POWs are obliged to give only their name, rank, serial number, and date of birth. Failure to provide this information subjects POWs to "restriction" of their privileges. However, nothing in the Third Geneva Convention precludes interrogation on other matters; the Convention only relieves POWs of the duty to respond.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME, RANK, SERIAL NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH?
Old Mar 24th 2003, 11:46 pm
Banned

The Third Geneva Convention, Article 17 provides that POWs are obliged to give only their name, rank, serial number, and date of birth. Failure to provide this information subjects POWs to "restriction" of their privileges. However, nothing in the Third Geneva Convention precludes interrogation on other matters; the Convention only relieves POWs of the duty to respond.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME, RANK, SERIAL NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH?

Seeing that you have posted under 4 names upto now I would love to know yours , I will give mine out to anyone who Emails me and have done its not a problem and would do to this tosser.
Cannot post it on the Forum as it would get around work and may stuff up my pay out its not a bright thing to do .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.